• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle vs. Air Wisconson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats---- I didnt mean to come across as an A-hole, but people come on this board talking like they just got hired at Bobs airline and Freds Airline and really dont actually have a choice to make.
There are a lot of people on this board who feel that airline Jobs are waiting for them and they can go where they choose.

Have fun at Air Wisky... fly safe

AWAC has changed pilot bases about 9 or 10 times in the last three years. There is alot of unhappy people at AWAC right know and alot leaving the company. I got out in May and I think I was one of 37 pilots that turned in my letter. The contract is about as stable as the industry right know, so don't bank on that. Don't get me wrong you have a choice and thats a good place to be, but both companies are @#$&%$ up and both companies are going to treat you like a whore. Don't take it laying down! For the record there is alot of good people at AWAC and I hope everyone last one of them can get out sooner than later. Keep up the fight boys!

TS

If you interview with 5, you might get 2. You are asking yourself a good question at the wrong time. Flood the market with apps, interview with all. Then when you have job offers, ask yourself that question.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back