Pinnacle vs. Air Wisconson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8er23

I am seriously considering these two companies. I would like some imput on the pros and cons from some of the pilots that have or are currently working for either one. Also what do you guys see in the future for these two companies?

Do you think that joining forces with U.S. Air will benefit AWAC in the near future?

av8er23 said:
Do you think that joining forces with U.S. Air will benefit AWAC in the near future?

AWAC has a ten year contract locked in with USAir. NWA airlines is in BK, so they could easily reject the contract in BK court. Plus, AWAC is a much better company, better pay, better QOL.

av8er23 said:
I am seriously considering these two companies. I would like some imput on the pros and cons from some of the pilots that have or are currently working for either one. Also what do you guys see in the future for these two companies?

it depends on your life style..where you live..do you want to commute... AWAC has a better contract better much better pay for second year FO... interview with both..see what they tell u in the interview..whichever hires you go with that one and if the both hire you go to AWAC for the love of god go to AWAC

I cannot remember 1st and 2nd year pay from AWAC. I am going to commute once I bid a line. Is this very possible with AWAC? I want to live in Birmingham, AL once I bid a line and hope a flight from ATL or Huntsville, AL

You're much better off at AWAC. Pinnacle is a sweat shop compared to AWAC. I have a buddy who went over there from Independence and he says it sucks. You're QOL will improve much quicker at AWAC than at Pinnacle.

AWAC first year pay is $22.99 and second year is about $33.00.

Pinnacle sucks. It's a sweat shop, no question!!! A few good things can be found there but a whole lot a crap is the norm. Schedules are crappy, pay is crappy, moral is crappy, upgrade is not happening, what else can I say.....

I was there but had to leave. Mostly those who stay are ones who have not flown for anyone else and don't know any better. For those that come from other airlines, they normally leave soon after. You do the math.

I stayed for 2 months but left for greener pastures and I'm glad I did so. I have some friends still there and they're kicking themselves in the ass every other day.

Hope this helps!!!!

Get hired by one first.

I have a job offer from AWAC. I called today and advised them that I will take the position. I should start class in Jan.

Latest resources

Back