Pinnacle upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Last I heard, they hire only FOs. BUT, if you have the time, you can bid capt during indoc and receive the bid then, so you make captain right away.

cliff
ILN

50 hours of OE is required if you have less than 250PIC. You can bid for CA during NH however you must spend 100 hours in the right seat before you go to class. You must have 3500TT for upgrade. If you have time in the airplane at PCL you can credit it toward the TT for a reduction up to 2500TT. Mentor program has been slowgoing from what I understand. I believe the rules for it are 1800TT with 1000 @ PCL.

Thanks for the fast reply. I meet all of the requirements and I have never been offered an interview this fast. It took one day to get a call.

Varig-

I would bet you could upgrade rather quickly..

I came here with 2000TT.. Every check airman I have spoken with said I'm stupid if I don't try to upgrade as soon as I have 500 in the plane..

The numbers, much like everything else, at PCL changes per whatever PCL wants..

Lots of people piss and moan about this place and it could use QUITE A FEW changes, but it's no where near as bad as everyone makes it out to be - from what I have seen..

Give it a chance. It'll grow on you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back