Pinnacle to Send its Employees to Collection Agencies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BLing

Just heard from an old ramp/gate buddy of mine that Pinnacle is going to start making its employees pay up on past flights or else....

Pinnacle took forever to payroll deduct flights from paychecks. So when I quit, I had a balance of 0 becuase they were so backed up. Since I have quit, they determined that I owe $240.00. The compnay policy when I quit was that if you owed less than $350.00, that they couldnt come after you. I guess they will try to hold me to a new policy that came about after I quit? Screw them, for the amount of work I did for them for the crap pay, I dont feel bad not paying them back! They screwed me over in so many ways that me owing them $240.00 doesnt even come close to screwing them equally back! I dont know how they can hold me or anybody else in my situation to a new policy that happens after a person leaves???

Payment

Dude,

When I left Horizon Air they wanted me to pay $547 in unpaid training contract costs. Well I paid them since on of my friends was sued and threatened with getting beaten up. They are criminals.! Pay them !!

Skyline

I worked for Express I (Pinnacle) from 96 to 98. I was never charged for my uniform the 2.5 years there. I understand the screwing big time. They screwed us over for a long time, so I didnt feel bad. Like you said, how can they come after you for a policy they implemented AFTER you left. I know the legal costs would be more than the money. I would probably see what they do first. If they come after you, then pay. It sucks, but at least you are not there anymore. Good luck.

P.S. PLEASE do something about that avtar. It is burning a hole in my eyes. Terrible!

What exactly did they charge you for?

When did you quit, and when did you work there? I quit in April of this year. So far they've only taken $1.20 from my 401K that they overly funded... It really is pinchanickel.

Iflewjetz:

Sorry about my avtar, buts its fun to give my buddy a hard time. Thats actually him!

iluv2run:

I quit 9/25/05!!! Also, I love to run too!!!

that's stupid that they sent you that notice... I'm glad I didn't get anything like that. How far do you run and what kind of running do you like to do?? I'm thinking of doing a marathon summer '06! :)

ilove2run said:
that's stupid that they sent you that notice... I'm glad I didn't get anything like that. How far do you run and what kind of running do you like to do?? I'm thinking of doing a marathon summer '06! :)[/quote

I like to run 6-7 miles a couple times a week. Lately I havent had any time to run due to my new CFI job that runs my life. I need to find time though. I plan on running a marathon back home this May with my girl.

Blueridge sent me to collection ONE YEAR after I was gone... for $87 in buddy passes (supposed to be payroll deduct) used 9 months BEFORE I was gone. I really couldn't believe it took them almost two years to collect on that bill. Geez. I should not have had to pay on principle.

Latest resources

Back