• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle to get 17 CRJ 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed a few weeks ago and got the job, during the interview they said that we are staffing for growth due to more 900's coming on property.

They said a few would be nex gen and a few older 900's coming from another Delta connection carrier.

you heard it here first, HOLD ON HERE WE GO!

Congratulations on getting the job. But seriously do a little research. There are no new hire classes until at least January, maybe March. The Freedom -900s are only temporary. You will learn to take everything you hear from the company with a grain of salt.

ooooh snap AvroGuy, you got served!

I wasn't trying to serve him, haha. Just never accuse the CRJ of having one of the most modern avionics systems out there. :)

If I wanted to serve him, I'd talk about the size of his mom's butt.

They always tell corporate secrets to guys they are interviewing. I would not doubt someone else besides Mesaba is getting 900's, that is a fact. Remember, when you see them on your ramp, then you have airplanes. Not when you see it on FI

Really? sometimes FI calls it before the CEO even knows. And sometimes when they're on your ramp, it doesn't mean you have them for long.

they said something about options NWA had and decided to give them to pinnacle

I am so sorry for any 9E Captain that has to fly with this tool.

BTW, the group of 9E FO's that all had their sweaters on walking through ATL.....Those stickers on your flight bags that say "Pilots of the Carribien" has got to go.

Talk is they are just holding the 9's for another carrier.

Hint hint

the DC 9's are going to Pineapple? wow thats going to piss off the NWa guys-wait, do you mean the 900's.

He's allowed to call it the 9. He wears his eppaulets backwards.

Oh!!!... I heard Pinnacle is getting 87 900s!!! I can't believe it... I am so wet!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back