• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freebird has a point. GL accused me of not really being a Delta pilot and used evidence that I trolll the ASA posts (I used to work there and still have friends there). Yet he is the KING of trolling the regional boards himself. What's YOUR excuse GL? And WHY aren't you on APC, the only forum where people actually have serious discussions? Maybe it's because you're not really a pilot, you just repeat press releases and what you read on the forums. Go away.

This message is hidden because BOX OFFICE is on your ignore list.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
yeah except XJet hasn't parked a single 50 seater Jenny you putz

A whole bunch got moved away from DL, and that is just delaying the problem. They are getting older, and oil isn't getting cheaper, for UAL or DL. Now UAL has a scope clause too that demands some parking of 50 seaters, and DL will dump 200+. You have moved some over to USAir, but even Doug Parker apparently said he wants to get rid of some. Face it, the 50 seater can't cover the gas prices. Don't take it so personally. When are you guys getting those MRJs? Have you seen any flying yet? Anyone heard any rumors about them? I did from an FAA MX type guy heading over to Nagoya where they are planning to build them. Interesting.... So, go skype Danhi. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You know you read what I wrote General Jackass. How many people have you blocked? Just me and PBR? Everyone on here hates you, and insults you, yet you block me, because I hit a little too close to home, don't I.

You are NOT a Delta pilot. I doubt you're even an airline pilot. Just go away like your other character "On Your Six" did. The gig is up. Your credibility is shot.

Now go ahead and quote the block message again. Everyone knows you read this.

Jenny reads 'em all, she doesn't fool any of us with the blocky thing, he'll be back in a few though, mom told her to go get her some Taco Bell burritos, and, mmm, some of those wonderful nachos, chump she is

Latest resources

Back