• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle had bone heads running the place. Or should I say ruining the place. Their incompetence made them vulnerable. Delta saw this and took advantage of the oppertunity.

It might not be fair or nice, but business is business. The DL BK wasn't fun for anyone but lawyers either. Doug Parker at USAir tried to take advantage of the situation when DL was in BK. Stuff like that happens every day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

More brilliance about the obvious and repetitious by none other than the FI queen Jenny Leigh. Why aren't you over on the major board making your thoughts known on Delta & PNCL MEC negating without the Delta MEC? No you'd rather insult the regionals with your 'advice' and same tired old rants and posts. Are YOU really even Delta pilot, or you in your room at moms? My goodness, must you always give us your useless thoughts and advice? PUTZ!

Hmm. Let's see... Delta ALPA pilots are going to bring home bigger paychecks because of the significantly increased profit Delta will make from forcing Pinnacle ALPA FO's into poverty, and greatly reducing the income of all Pinnacle ALPA pilots.

That's not a conflict of interest?

I'm not interested in hearing any legalistic bull********************. Just answer as a normal human being would. Is the fact that ALPA represents both Delta and Pinnalce, and Delta pilots are getting a huge raise in part due to an agreement which directly (not by name, albeit) guts Pinnacle Airlines, combined with increased profit sharing just when profits are going to soar, in part due to abusive BK wage cuts at Pinnacle, is that considered altogether not a conflict of interest?

So, delta pilots should say no thanks to the pay raise. Where was your uproar when mainline was BK and cutting wages. While, regionals were exploding. That's different right.

More brilliance about the obvious and repetitious by none other than the FI queen Jenny Leigh. Why aren't you over on the major board making your thoughts known on Delta & PNCL MEC negating without the Delta MEC? No you'd rather insult the regionals with your 'advice' and same tired old rants and posts. Are YOU really even Delta pilot, or you in your room at moms? My goodness, must you always give us your useless thoughts and advice? PUTZ!

You need to go back to Vietnam. Ever since you left the Mekong Delta, you have been angry. Maybe you should hitch a ride on a freighter ship and start over in Da Nang or Ho Chi Min City? Yeah, you just need to do it. Definitely. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

So, delta pilots should say no thanks to the pay raise. Where was your uproar when mainline was BK and cutting wages. While, regionals were exploding. That's different right.

I don't blame Delta pilots one bit for taking pay raises. I am merely pointing out that perhaps ALPA is a bit useless when they preside over a system that devastates one group of pilots while benefiting another group, and meanwhile making sure that job pay and experience is completely not portable.

I don't blame Delta pilots one bit for taking pay raises. I am merely pointing out that perhaps ALPA is a bit useless when they preside over a system that devastates one group of pilots while benefiting another group, and meanwhile making sure that job pay and experience is completely not portable.

WAIT WAIT WAIT... tell me again how ALPA is presiding over this bankruptcy system and over Delta's strategic decisions? You have a chance to convince everyone, including me, of our need to dump ALPA tomorrow.

The reason you are characterizing them as useless is because they don't preside over industry realities like mainline strategic decisions and bankruptcy law. Furthermore, PILOTS are the reason your pay and experience isn't portable. Not all pilots, just US pilots. Learn about what Jazz did a decade back, they broke the back of the whipsaw and did one giant SLI and didn't care about every pilots complaints. They acted as a unified pilot group. What's our excuse? Stupidity.

A National seniority list is unfair if you have a choice on which airline you want to work for. If you chose wrong, that isn't anyone else's fault. It's like buying a lottery ticket, you might win, or you might lose. Also, the BK devastated PNCL, not ALPA. When nobody else would provide DIP financing, your group lost.

There are some airlines abroad that do hire with your experience, hiring DECs, or Direct Entry Captains. Garuda Indonesia is accepting RJ Capts I believe to flying their incoming CRJ-1000s. There are opportunities out there if you don't want to start over.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
a lottery ticket, really......such a useless putz

Case in point, Freebrd. He decided to go overseas to Vietnam. He wanted to see something "different", both topography wise and romance wise. He found both apparently. He got to see exciting cities like Da Nang and Hanoi. He also met "something" called "Danhi." It was probably very exciting for him, but for some reason he got "out of town" quick? Too bad Freebrd only described his time there with tears. Awwwwhhh!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back