• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Still Sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have you guys been around MEM lately and noticed all of the new small BBQ joints around the airport? There are mini Interstates and Corky's all over the place. It's great between turns!

I was flying with a guy that swears the best BBQ in the country is not too far north in Memphis. He couldn't remember the name, but he said it looked like a house that had been converted in to a restaraunt. Does anyone know where this place is and what it is called?

I hate all you little mother fucking gulfsteam daddy pays out the ass richboys who fly at that fucking airline and drag a great industry down the fucking tubes you fucking pricks

I wish I was one of those guys!! Well except for the fact that everyone hates them. I applied to Pinnacle and really want to work there but had to go elsewhere cause they wouldn't call me back without 200 multi and cause I didn't go to gulfstream. I had to do it the hard way!! It don't matter what you know just where you went to school and how much you are willing to pay to fly for an airline.

Sorry, Im off the soapbox!

Hey Satlol....nice post... thanks for the insight.... now why don't you just go pound sand buddy and while you are at it might as well get a life.

I'm sure it beats squeezing the $hit out of chickens. I saw it on a TV show about disgusting jobs. Anyone else see it, Discovery channel I think?

Latest resources

Back