Pinnacle Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MSP/Capt Americas/super Fo's

It was prob a MSP crew mesaba or pncl it goes both way. Or a captain america waiting for his slot in NASA. And or a SUPER F/O Checkairmen. Those guys are usually the ones that do stupid ******************** like that. Let them be.

They are probably busy concentrating on how to get their flights out on time in order to maintain the top spot for on-time departures.

I have had many 9E guys jumpseating that have either forgotten that jumpseat is a privilage or they were never taught jumpseat etiquette .

Hope it is just my luck getting the few bad apples

P.S.
Support you guys cause I was one you guys

I have had many 9E guys jumpseating that have either forgotten that jumpseat is a privilage or they were never taught jumpseat etiquette .

P.S.

I'd go with taught over forgotten..

at previous regionals where ground school is actually TAUGHT by pilots.. They made sure to give a primer on jump seat etiquette and how to list properly.

At PNCL, nothing about jump seating, listing, etiquette, attire or even what to say (or what not to say).

What you end up with are complaints and people taking advantage of the privilege.

P.S.

Wow so now you've moved up and are flying the big stuff huh? If you have problems with certain jumpseaters tell it too their face, ask them if they know its a privilage and not a right. I've had many jumpseaters from Compass that dont even know there supposed to come introduce themselves, they just get a seat assignment from the gate and head to the back.

These jumpseaters that dont know anything about etiquette are at every airline. Just like every airline has its fair share of TOOLS.

Well if anyone on this board knows me in the real world...I think I smile and nod a little TOO much.

Or at least that's what I'm told...

Wow so now you've moved up and are flying the big stuff huh? If you have problems with certain jumpseaters tell it too their face, ask them if they know its a privilage and not a right. I've had many jumpseaters from Compass that dont even know there supposed to come introduce themselves, they just get a seat assignment from the gate and head to the back.

These jumpseaters that dont know anything about etiquette are at every airline. Just like every airline has its fair share of TOOLS.

Actually left 9E to fly a prop then came here but that is not important right now.

I agree that every airline has its pilots. For some reason it must be just a coincidence that I get a lot of 9E newbies that just don't know any better. At the same time I have 9E guys that were awesome.

I not going to be an a%* and tell them how to act. If I see one of my own acting out of place I will let them know.

ohh

Actually left 9E to fly a prop then came here but that is not important right now.

I agree that every airline has its pilots. For some reason it must be just a coincidence that I get a lot of 9E newbies that just don't know any better. At the same time I have 9E guys that were awesome.

I not going to be an a%* and tell them how to act. If I see one of my own acting out of place I will let them know.

I heard your chest got bigger and your sh*t smelled like flowers and then applied to NASA because your the best pilot ever. Did you go to GIA ?

I commute out of MEM, so I am always around Pinnacle pilots when sitting around waiting to get on my flight. I have several friends who fly for Pinnacle, and have ridden on the j/s several times, and they are all cool.

HOWEVER

As of lately, it seems EVERY time I try to say "hi" to them in the airport, or nod to them in passing in the terminal, all I get in return is a dirty look and they turn their head. What the He!!??

Seriously, out of all the things wrong with this industry you are worried about this....WOW. Sounds like you just want to complain about Pinnacle.

Latest resources

Back