Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, pilots union meet with mediators

I've never heard any such thing about Dave. To the contrary, he's helped out many of our pilots with scheduling issues when he's worked part time down in the training scheduling department.

I think I am missing something here...I am not the Dave that you all seem to think I am...I am not David W
You're Barney!!! You know you fu*king are, just admit it!!

ROFLMAO :D

I'm kidding man, I know you're not, and I also have talked with you extensively and I think we share a lot of the same aggravations.

Speaking generally, you (any pilot) can be frustrated at ALPA National policy and the lack of support given at the Regional level while still supporting your individual MEC 100%.

To NOT support your individual MEC would be professional suicide, and simply idiotic.

For example: you can disagree with individuals inside your MEC (PCL MEM LEC CA rep, just as an example of the WORST rep you could EVER have for any disciplinary action), but still support your NC and the MEC as a whole.

Too bad I can't vote anymore... JL for MEM LEC CA Rep! :D

Good luck over there guys & gals. With the crap going down at MSA, everything there just got a WHOLE lot harder...

Latest resources

Back