• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots can do better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't you guys take the cat-fight private? No one wants to listen to it.

You getting audio on this thing?

Where's the link or button for that?

The impact of over 60 guys coming back will be worse than you think. I have a buddy at UPS who has really been bent over by that one.
Dude, there is a serious difference between a UPS guy returning to UPS after age 60 and working until 65, than a Pinnacle guy returing. Why the eff would anyone come back to Pinnacle?!?!

If coming back to Pinnacle after retirement is your best and only career choice, you might as well kill yourself.

Don't worry, unlike UPS, Pinnacle will not have any age 60+ pilots returning.

It's quite possible some over 60 will return, but I don't think it would be a meaningful amount. Well, it might matter to Joe:)

Joe, you are spot on. Be thankful there are only but just a few that need to be woken up!

As far as this Pinnacle TA, all I can say is Wow! Are you serious?

In other words, you're a quitter. Glad we cleared that up.

Not a quiter...Just persuing different avenues. The only thing I quit was supporting ALPA...I still support ASA/Skywest and improving things here...I quit believing that this cult like ALPA will protect us....

PCL_128 said:
Airing dirty laundry in public is not solution to any problem. Things should be handled internally. But they need to be handled.

So you don't support transperancy? I've been through ALPA leadership training as have you....You are parroting the ALPA position...That creates situations like what you now have at PCL...The pilots had no idea that things were so dysfunctional behind the scenes and that you were partially to blame for that dysfunction.

The only people that don't want the dirty laundry aired are those who have something to hide, and those who are more concerned about protecting the mighty ALPA institution...

PCL_128 said:
The seniority grab that you attempted has killed virtually any hope of bringing both parties together. The RJDC did more to destroy mainline/regional relations than anything else. And you were one of its founding "officers."

What "seniority grab" are you referring to? Are you referring to the PID that both BA and DN supported? I thought you respected them? How did the RJDC destroy mainline/regional relations?

PCL_128 said:
The solution is being involved and working towards resolving problems rather than just attacking at every opportunity.

That isn't a specific solution....Tell me what you envision as your perfect solution and how does it directly affect the senior "lifers" at ASA/CMR/Skywest? Specifics please....not more nebulous ALPA feel good talk......

Latest resources

Back