• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Pilots (9E/XJ/9L)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a lot of personal info to be given out in the registration. Who the hell is running the thing?

I just registered.

There is no "personal info" asked for. All of those items are public knowledge per the contract.

according to www.airlinkpilots.com the site is not union or company controlled so it must be some guys who did not like the forced new site.

I must admit, this site is far better and more user friendly. I see several pages of people registered already.

Looks like another attempt to get an exclusive site to the pilot group while providing everyone's name to each other in an attempt to create personal accountability for your posts.

Of course, thanks to the reality of the times we live in and the culture of the company, a pilot's name will be linked to a post admitting guilt for some sort of action the company and some "concerned" pilot will forward all the info to the company.

It has happened before and will happen again. While I write this there are already a few members of the pilot group up in arms I would be trying to sabotage such a site, and they'll say that i'm wrong and that would never happen. Then I'll tell them the dates/and pilots it happened to. Then they'll laugh it off and tell us all those people deserved to be fired or temporarily suspended.

I hope I'm wrong.

All of the information you give is what they use against the seniority list to verify that you work there. The home address stuff is optional and doesn't need to be put in.

All of the 9E guys are flocking back to the site but it seems that the 9L and XJ guys haven't gotten the word yet.

Latest resources

Back