• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Pilot Requirements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What next fu*king vacancy? Growth is over, upgrades are nearing a halt. 15 CA's in the next vacancy, 5 per domicile, and that pretty much only covers attrition.

$500 to refer someone? Only if I was really, really pi*sed off at them and didn't care about ever having them as a "friend" again. Quality of life here sucks.

By the way, can anyone decipher the new bid packs? With airlinkpilots down I can't use the legality report function and spent nearly 3 hours today just parsing the 10 and 11- day off lines, and that doesn't even count figuring out commutability.

#300 or so at this company and still only holding 10 days off with weekends - can't wait to time out in late November and watch the Christmas meltdown all over again; I honestly don't think mgmt has any clue how many people are going to time out...

There is about 2-3 more vacancies that are not attrition only.
Giving the 250 hour relief does nothing in the grand scheme other than let the lower half start looking elsewhere (can you blame them?)

If you work some of the numbers, it will get real ugly come winter as we are not even covering attrition at present. Even if the 13% reduction of flying carry's over to us, we are still short.

time to get that FMLA paperwork updated to enjoy december off...

Gee, sounds like Christmas time at 9E is going to be another fun one. Maybe we'll get another sleet/hell storm in Memfrica and we'll just shut this thing down.

Exactly. 250 hour waiver now that growth is stopped is just to staunch the mass exodus of F/O's that has started. It's a way to satisfy the F/O's without actually giving them much of anything since the vast majority of them won't have the opportunity to upgrade for quite some time to come.

Latest resources

Back