• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Pilot Requirements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its still amazing that you can become anything professional without 250PIC....

keep making fun of me, as with every other post i make

I think its cool that they offer a signing bonus, hell its 1000 dollars you dont have. I also think that this place will continue to get better, a little bit at a time, im talking small baby steps, but eventually good things should happen.

With enough money.....anything's possible.

Flyer1015 said:
Dondk,

PNCL is selling the airplanes? As in, a reduction of net aircraft down to 119?

He he said HR is selling 20 more planes, he meant "selling" as in a sales pitch. That they were acquiring more jets. Not getting rid of them. By coaxing you with the idea they will ahve more jets to fly so you'll take an offer and stay.

NYCPilot said:
He he said HR is selling 20 more planes, he meant "selling" as in a sales pitch. That they were acquiring more jets. Not getting rid of them. By coaxing you with the idea they will ahve more jets to fly so you'll take an offer and stay.

I don't get it... Mesaba is already getting 15 CRJs, and they have exclusive rights to the next 20-or-so.

So why would Pinnacle management use that?

jeez,

XJ getting the next "35", what about the 160+ after that?

Too many peeps tightly wound about how many each are getting.

about 160+ still on option less the 35 going to XJ, so 125 or so still on option for all of NWA (and it's regionals).

Bottom line.. the kool aid gang on Nonconnah is offering 20 jets in 9E's future. Note, I did not say WHEN... XJ is basically guaranteed the next 33 (2 they already have), what happens beyond that is anyone's guess.

read into Nonconnah's kool aid based on that...

VGerect said:
When did our MEM POI change his position on this?
I havn't been around this week, did Terry issue a memo about this?

Cheers-

I haven't actually seen anything in writing yet(been off for a few days) but there is a note about it in the Payday Hotline - you have to have 50 hours of OE instead of the normal but 25 but that looks like the only additional requirement.

CL

Regarding <250 PIC, it is official. The CP sent out a memo 2 days ago about it. The only extra requirement is 50 hours of OE. If you fit into this group that couldn't upgrade until now, then go ahead and submit your system preference bid so you don't miss out on the next vacancy.

Latest resources

Back