Pinnacle MSP upgrades effectively end.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smarta$$

Latest vacancy for MSP captains reduced from 12-15 to 2. We have been falling further and further behind on MSP captain vacancies with sometimes 5-10 positions going unfilled each time. But I quess we don't need them anymore.

It's all cyclical. Remember however that the name of the game is PIC time. I know commuting sucks, but the sooner you upgrade the sooner you have the PIC to be competitive else where.

It's all cyclical. Remember however that the name of the game is PIC time. I know commuting sucks, but the sooner you upgrade the sooner you have the PIC to be competitive else where.

Hey man, long time. Commuting to reserve at pinnacle would be enough to make me quit. This job is not worth being home less than ten days a month. Not to mention the oversold flights.

They just posted the final for that award and not enough people to bid MSP CA...looks like it went from long upgrade to street captains in a matter of a week

They just posted the final for that award and not enough people to bid MSP CA...looks like it went from long upgrade to street captains in a matter of a week

There are still no "new" openings. Those were just to fill guys moving to a different base. Just my opinion, but I am still worried about them not having many openings in the future with our 15 planes going to mesaba (MSP based) and the CR9 and EMB deliveries.

There were also no openings for MSP fo's.

Hope I am wrong.

How far are you from upg? Can't be to long now, just keep a bid in for it and eventually it will happen if you insist on staying in MSP. It will happen tomorrow if you go to DTW.

Latest resources

Back