• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More 900's?

Delta= NO max limit reached
NWA=Just incase you have lived under a rock...see above
United/CO= NO WAY...CO pilots aim to keep the 50 seat scope and dump the current large RJ's over time
American= only took ten years to get eagle 24 more
US Air=Who can work cheaper than the new out of bankruptcy MESA
SWA= No RJ's...ever

So tell me again where is the 900 growth at?

$0.40, you are doing good, I get 0 raise and worse reserve rules... Plus I will be displaced out of my position and thanks to the integration will NEVER get a chance to get back on the plane, at least as captain. I am still waiting to see how this merger was at all good for us.

*oops quoted wrong post. I was responding to the argument that because 9l pilots are getting substantial raises, it should be considered a windfall by an arbitrator when formulating an sli solution.

The problem I have with this argument is that a contract is not necessarily permanent. It should not be considered when weighing gains in an sli.
Bidding power for days off, schedules, vacations etc should be the focus.

Also consider that the Q rates that we are getting a raise for are now going to be flown at those rates by current xj and 9e pilots whereas they would have been flown at the current crappy rates otherwise. So in that sense it is a raise for everybody.

Last edited:
More 900's?

Delta= NO max limit reached...

Well, apparently Delta isn't on the same page...say hello to 8 additional E-170's from Shuttle America. Guess the growth is at DAL regionals.

Well, apparently Delta isn't on the same page...say hello to 8 additional E-170's from Shuttle America. Guess the growth is at DAL regionals.

Those are 70 seaters... That leaves about 10 left until the 51-70 seat jets are maxed out.

More 900's?

Delta= NO max limit reached
NWA=Just incase you have lived under a rock...see above
United/CO= NO WAY...CO pilots aim to keep the 50 seat scope and dump the current large RJ's over time
American= only took ten years to get eagle 24 more
US Air=Who can work cheaper than the new out of bankruptcy MESA
SWA= No RJ's...ever

70 more at Delta, although 200 less 50's

Latest resources

Back