• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan Reallignment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ANY PILOT with even a SHRED of intelligence, or even COMMON SENSE can CLEARLY SEE that PINNACLE PILOTS GOT F**ED IN THIS!

This is why the planned retirement of the Saabs is a huge deal in the SLI. How many times did we read on this board that "You can't take factor that in. Delta might change their minds!" Right. I'll be lucky to survive the closings of the DTW and MSP Saab bases. And when I do get displaced I'll have to wait my turn for possibly YEARS while Colgan and Mesaba pilots who are junior to me move right on by.

Most of us Mesaba guys ate our sh!t sandwich with regards to seniority. I guess your sh!t sandwich (which expires in 5 years, ours never expires) rears it's ugly head a bit later.

Most of us Mesaba guys ate our sh!t sandwich with regards to seniority. I guess your sh!t sandwich (which expires in 5 years, ours never expires) rears it's ugly head a bit later.

What sh*t sandwich? All of your displaced Captains were able to find seats in RJ Captain seats, with an exception of a couple (probably by choice). Where you got screwed by seniority, you gained by quotas. Same with Colgan.

What sh*t sandwich? All of your displaced Captains were able to find seats in RJ Captain seats, with an exception of a couple (probably by choice). Where you got screwed by seniority, you gained by quotas. Same with Colgan.

The sh!t sandwich where the nearest 9e guy senior to me is 100 something numbers above and hired well after me, and the Colgan guys around me were hired 2 years after me? Is that not a sh!t sandwich? Be careful, XJHawk incoming... :p

Latest resources

Back