Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kmox29

I'm open! I'm open!
Knowing that there are also good guys and gals at Pinnacle, I propose this question:

What flavor is the Kool-Aid that they are making you drink over there?

The above question is based on my following observations:

1. You honestly believe that the bad ramp service in DTW will directly affect your ability to bid for more flying from NWA.

2. Last year's Christmas debacle was caused by Mesaba.

3. While I'm signing your jumpseat form, you complain to me how the last two months have "sucked" because you have been in CA upgrade ground school and you can't wait for it to be over (this pilot's senority was around one to two years).

4. Your second certificate will be used to benefit the 9E pilots and secure more growth and prosperity for Pinnacle.

5. Plus, "Because the CRJ has no slats, we come in really fast. Faster than a seven-five. You turboprop guys should use the inside runways at DTW and stagger with the departures so you don't clog up the jets landing on the outside runways."

6. That you are getting ERJ-170's because you heard from your friend that he heard from a guy that your exec's were testing out an ERJ-170 sim the other day.

7. That NWA does not control you because you are a "separate company".

8. You also believe that Mesaba started to get CRJ's because, even though our pilot contract is more expensive, 9E management refused to operate them "at a loss" just to aquire growth. (Yes, I read your CEO's memo too)

Now, before someone gets all wound up at me, reread my first sentence. The observations listed are all my first-hand personal accounts in dealing with Pinnacle pilots (CA's and FO's).

Is the Kool-Aid some sort of berry flavor?

Kmox, while I dont agree with alot of the stupid sh!it you say, you are right there are some folks that say stupid shizzle at 9E. Just let it go man. There are F'ing tools at pinnacle just like at mesaba and everywhere else. We are all in this game together brotha. Different tail same story, we are all trying to survive this bulls!t. See ya on the otha side!

Now, before someone gets all wound up at me, reread my first sentence. The observations listed are all my first-hand personal accounts in dealing with Pinnacle pilots (CA's and FO's).

Perhaps we should all share some of the stupid sh*t uttered by Mesaba pilots. Naw...that would show a total lack of class.

JohnnyDrama said:
Kmox, while I dont agree with alot of the stupid sh!it you say, you are right there are some folks that say stupid shizzle at 9E.
Thanks? :)

DoinTime said:
Perhaps we should all share some of the stupid sh*t uttered by Mesaba pilots. Naw...that would show a total lack of class.

Thanks for getting your undies in a bunch about this. I really doubt this posting shows a total lack of class. Showing a total lack of class is b*tching about your upgrade class to me when many of my friends are being furloughed and downgraded. Showing a total lack of class is telling me how you're getting all sorts of shiny new jets when we might be losing 60% of our fleet. A fleet that consists of a lot of your Saabs so that you could be a 1 type airline.

If Mesaba guys are saying stupis sh*t, I would expect it to be on here...even with your superior class.

At least some people caught the humor in my post.

CRJDispatchKid said:
It's definitely called "purple" down here in Melvis. Apparently purple IS a flavor!

You gotta see the new Chapelle standup, he talks about what white people eat/drink and how he's been secretly studying this. His first discovery was that white people drink grape juice (as opposed to black people drinking grape drink...purple...mmmmmm). Grape juice....what the fu<k? It's purple and it's grape drink.

Latest resources

Back