• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is Going Bye Bye!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Damn it. Oops, I used the wrong water source again, so I think that batch contained radioactive elements from the 50's nuclear fallout. Sorry...... Damn that "Dirty Harry". Although, it does make the turkwise and urnge flavors glow real nicely.

Are you skimping on costs by using Chattahoochee River Water again? You better switch back to that pure stuff that comes from the Wasatch Mountains.

Are you skimping on costs by using Chattahoochee River Water again? You better switch back to that pure stuff that comes from the Wasatch Mountains.
Nope,
The real kool-aid is made from SGU, tap water, the finest radioactive mixer available. You only get the finest mix, from downrange nuke testing sites! Fecal coliform bacteria is lame compared to U-235 and its decay byproducts, which give the finest "ORIGINAL" kool-aid its zing!
PBR

Nope,
The real kool-aid is made from SGU, tap water, the finest radioactive mixer available. You only get the finest mix, from downrange nuke testing sites! Fecal coliform bacteria is lame compared to U-235 and its decay byproducts, which give the finest "ORIGINAL" kool-aid its zing!
PBR

You are absolutely correct PBR.
+1 for PBRstreetgang

So SkyWest made good performance numbers with bogus schedules and turns less than 35 minutes going from one concourse to another in ATL with only 8 airplanes? I think not.

I know SkyWest is just the best thing since the invention of the airplane and can never do any wrong with their infoulable leadership :erm: , but give me a break. This wasn't a Pinnacle problem. This whole mess is Delta not honoring scheduling sections of the Air Service Agreement.

Last edited:
So SkyWest made good performance numbers with bogus schedules and turns less than 35 minutes going from one concourse to another in ATL with only 8 airplanes? I think not.

I know SkyWest is just the best thing since the invention of the airplane and can never do any wrong with their infoulable leadership :erm: , but give me a break. This wasn't a Pinnacle problem. This whole mess is Delta not honoring scheduling sections of the Air Service Agreement.

Are the pilots really buying this nonsense? The truth is you guys are upset about not having a contract and hateing your company. PCL mgt bitching about Delta's schedules is a scape goat. How many flights a day did PCL have out of ATL? (Really, I don't know) Now how many does ASA have out of ATL? (I think around 650 or more). Don't we all have to deal with the same Delta? Believe me when I say this. When we were all pissed off about our contract our management blamed Delta also. But its the same Delta, only we have a happy productive pilot group now, and our #s reflect that.

Are the pilots really buying this nonsense? The truth is you guys are upset about not having a contract and hateing your company. PCL mgt bitching about Delta's schedules is a scape goat. How many flights a day did PCL have out of ATL? (Really, I don't know) Now how many does ASA have out of ATL? (I think around 650 or more). Don't we all have to deal with the same Delta? Believe me when I say this. When we were all pissed off about our contract our management blamed Delta also. But its the same Delta, only we have a happy productive pilot group now, and our #s reflect that.

ASA operates over 900 flights a day for the Summer Schedule.

Trojan

Latest resources

Back