• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pinnacle is getting Freedums 900's

Windsor

I do 5x5's
Total Time
enough
Pinnacle is getting Freedumbs 900's

Just announced today, Pinnacle will be operating Freedumbs old 900's. According to Phildo, we will be operating them on a temporary basis starting in October.

These birds will be just another carrot to dangle in front of the pilot group to get us to sign a sub-par contract. Phil can already kiss these planes good bye because we will NOT sign anything but a fair contract.

Last edited:

SilverandSore

Total Time
5k+
Just announced today, Pinnacle will be operating Freedumbs old 900's. According to Phildo, we will be operating them on a temporary basis starting in October.

These birds will be just another carrot to dangle in front of the pilot group to get us to sign a sub-par contract. Phil can already kiss these planes good bye because we will NOT sign anything but a fair contract.

How many 50's you gonna 'loose'?

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
They don't fly "50's" for Delta...

Although they DO fly them for NWA.

"...things that make you go hhhmmmm!"

relief tube

Total Time
lesser of 2 evils at least.....

Stay strong on demanding that better contract!

crj567

How many 50's you gonna 'loose'?

It is amazing how many people insist on being confused in the difference between "lose" and "loose," ain't it?

I guess we should call Webster and just him to make the words totally interchangeable. Grammactical equivalent of "new math." Kinda like "ebonics" for whitey.

SilverandSore

Total Time
5k+
It is amazing how many people insist on being confused in the difference between "lose" and "loose," ain't it?

I guess we should call Webster and just him to make the words totally interchangeable. Grammactical equivalent of "new math." Kinda like "ebonics" for whitey.

Yeah numbnuts, that's why I used the single quotes around the word loose...feeling stupid for falling for it aren't ya? Like leading the blind off a cliff...

God it's fun being a few steps ahead of some of you.

Last edited:

SilverandSore

Total Time
5k+
They don't fly "50's" for Delta...

Although they DO fly them for NWA.

"...things that make you go hhhmmmm!"

Hence the use of the word 'gonna', or rather 'going to' so that CRJ567 doesn't have to go on about people not using the proper 'grammer'. Pay attention, I just used singluar quotes around the word grammer, it could be another trick.

Last edited:

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
Lets see the press release. I've also heard that mesa is winning the court case big time so I'm sure its just a matter of time till they get them back.

SilverandSore

Total Time
5k+
Lets see the press release. I've also heard that mesa is winning the court case big time so I'm sure its just a matter of time till they get them back.

How exactly does one 'win a case' prior to the final ruling?

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+

Interesting cause while nothing official, Skywest said it was getting 9 new 900s starting Oct 25. Jerry said that Skywest was just wrapping up the final deal on flying those planes.

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
guess we got juked again

As for the law suite, heard that Mesa had the leverage and it looked like Delta may be forced to give the flying back or pay to break the contract.

Last edited:

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
Interesting cause while nothing official, Skywest said it was getting 9 new 900s starting Oct 25. Jerry said that Skywest was just wrapping up the final deal on flying those planes.

To be operated by ASA!

SilverandSore

Total Time
5k+
To be operated by ASA!

This is getting creepy. A position notice comes out today for 9 captains! ASA is going to lower the boom on this by becoming the most efficient 900 operator with 1 crew per aircraft...

CX880

Total Time

Actually it's a matter of time till they lose them.

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
Not too sure of that...how long have people been saying that Mesa was about to kick the bucket?

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+
This is getting creepy. A position notice comes out today for 9 captains! ASA is going to lower the boom on this by becoming the most efficient 900 operator with 1 crew per aircraft...

Brad did a great job while here at Skywest and I hear he's doing a great job at ASA but this sounds like a Rumsfeld move if true.

Flybywire44

Flies With The Hat On
Total Time
Every Regional facing negotiations needs to be sure that they fight for a good contract. TSA, MESA, Pinnacle... Good luck, put the screws to'em!