• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Intrerview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interview went well, but i dont think i got the job. 2 people got emails that day. If my time line is right i should have got the letter yesterday, but with thanksgiving i will probably get it monday. there is still hope i guess.

as far as the interview gouges are good.
test study pinnacle study guide on aviation interviews look up answers ( i got 88%)
tech - when need alt, when alt dept airport, FAF on ILS, if ceiling 100 ovcbut ya have vis can you do the approuach ( i forgot doesnt matter what ceiling is i said no cant do approach), What is mach tuck, Airspeed AT 10,0000 ft.
SIM - Gouge is good (I was given a second chance very bad first time) carefull LOC OBS is below DG I was looking At OBS to the right of DG and blew right through LOC. Told i passed though.
Exit interview - What do ya do if Capt goes below MDA, advantages and disadvantages of swept wing, why us, why hire you.

Overall i thought i did very well missed the one question during the tech, and well the SIM wasnt great but he told me i passed. there is a slight chance ill get called but if i havent yet probably not.

anyone interview on 21 Nov let me know if ya heard anything

Latest resources

Back