Pinnacle Intrerview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OI812

I have an interview on the 21st and just curious if anyone knows if they have changed their test or not. The email sent to me says general aviation questions but that could be anything. I have been studying the gouge on av-interviews and got down some of the more difficult questions ie. critical mach, mach tuck, and coffin corner. Still not sure what deck angle is. Any good advice ill thank in advance. PLEASE dont waste my time with comments on who is better where is better. It's an interview and im not turning it down

Those questions are out of Turbine Pilot Guide. That's good to study.

and review the front part of the jepp manuals

...and review the flight and stall characteristics of a turbojet at high altitude, along with basic metallurgy of turbine components, as well as their cooling requirements.

seriously....know a little bit about this.

In regards to the interview, it seems that everyone here is giving you accurate information. In addition, I recommend that you brush up on your CRM skills. Be prepared to properly address CRM scenarios.

Many people struggle with the CRM stuff. Just analyse the situation and comply with safety first, regulation second, and company policy third.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

TG

I want to thank everyone who has given good advice. this is the first time i have seen a thread that has stayed on topic and really had some usefull info. its is still new so lets hope the goos stuff keeps coming for everyones benifit on future interviews

Latest resources

Back