pinnacle interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

axl

Anyone that recently has had an interview with Pinnacle ??
I had one on July 23 in MSP. Wondering if anyone else has had to wait for three weeks with no phone call or rejection letter ?? Probably no good if you dont hear anything for so long but why would they put you through sleepless nights and have you bite your nails for so long ???

:confused:

I cannot speak for how they run things now... Back when I was interviewed and hired (a year ago)... I called them, call Stephanie OR Kim and they will give you an answer.

A year ago.. I called about week after and got the answer, some of my classmates waited 3 weeks for the call.

If you do get in the pool... suggestion.... ask to be put on the "short" list if you can (if you can leave your current employer quickly). The short list at one time was as short as 3 days to about 10 days before a class...

So, hang in there!

I had an interview with Pinnacle in late July (MEM). Of seven intervewies 2 got the job. The two that did get the job were notified before they headed back to the airport to go home that they were hired. Past interviewies had waited two days to get an answer from Stephanie. Class starts in September I hope to see you there.

5 days for me

I interviewed about a week ago and got a call in the late afternoon from Stephanie. I'm in the 15 OCT class, though I did indicate my desire to go earlier.......

Now if I could find a CRJ study guide.........

Chin up. It'll work out.
G

Study Guides

There are really no "good" study guides. The closest one that "some" of us found was the Q-deck, but then again it was very generic.

I would ask for the limitations and emergency prodecures from HR, they usually send them out before class starts. If you want them sooner, PM me and I will e-mail them to you.

The poster that avsoft.net (I think that is right) has for the cockpit layout is not bad either.

The only other thing that would help is IF you could get your hands on a Bombardier manual. The manual is really good and goes much more indepth than our current manual(s).

Our manuals are in the process of being changed. The new ones are supposedly to be available in about a month or so.

Hi!

For potential Pinnaclers.

They don't pay in training, don't pay for lodging, and you can't jumpseat in training. When I went to interview, my wife told me I needed to understand if I was offerred the job, I would not be taking it because we couldn't afford it. I'm glad I went and got the interview experience.

I've JS on Pinnacle twice lately, and the crews like flying for P a lot-several did mention the low pay. The new CRJs are awesome!

Cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back