pinnacle interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
snoopy_1 said:
Sometimes it takes breaking the law to do what's right...
:D :D :D In the context of this discussion, this is the funniest thing I've read in weeks! Holy cow! Are you really that out of touch?

That's a good idea! Lets have all of Pinnacle's F/O's walk out and see how long it takes the company to hire replacements. A week? Two? (God! That's funny!)

I've got a shock for ya, pal: all regional F/O's are underpaid!

Last edited:
Commuter Airline Moto

Don't hire the best - just those who won't complain.

Or in your case rationalize.

e=mc2 said:
Commuter Airline Moto: Don't hire the best - just those who won't complain. Or in your case rationalize.
Well, I guess you're right. Let's all get together and tell our respective managements that we're not going to take it anymore. Let's make them change the fundamental nature of the industry.

After that, let's put a stop to teen pregnancy. And drug addiction. After we get that mopped up we'll get everybody to drive electric cars and stop eating meat. Once that's done, we'll establish peace worldwide and teach the President how to say "nuclear."

Let's get going. Shouldn't take more than a month...maybe two. :D

No, seriously...look, none of us is happy with the pay situation at the "regionals." But...we're working on it. Through contract negotiations and union pressure, we're working on it and it is getting better. Slowly. (Skywest and Mesa aren't helping, but that's another story.) It's going to take time to make this a fair and equitable industry...I'll probably be retired by then. (I'm thirty-one.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back