• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pinnacle interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the airline down and don't let the scabs cross the line and demand a reasonable salary

This is what contract negotiations are for. If you don't like what is being offered, then you can get released for a cooling off period, vote no, and go on strike until you get what you want.

Get a clue

Since you are so angry with us maybe you should learn how to spell the airlines name first.....then maybe someone will hire you. It's:

P I N N A C L E

Try sounding it out now

I spelled it wrong on purpose, most people call it pinochle.
I don't have a desire to work for a company that doesn't respect it's first officers, it does sound like they may care a little more about the captains but from the pay scale I don't see any respect being shown for the FOs.

snoopy_1 said:
I spelled it wrong on purpose, most people call it peaknuckle.
I don't have a desire to work for a company that doesn't respect it's first officers, it does sound like they may care a little more about the captains but from the pay scale I don't see any respect being shown for the FOs.

Who do you work for? That way we can evaluate your working conditions against ours...do you work somewhere THAT much better?

Because you must be in one helluva position to be telling us how we should violate contract and stage a walkout....

Do Tell.....

--03M

Last edited:
Currently furloughed and getting $19,000. a year from unemployment. If pinnical would raise the fo pay to 2 grand a month and at least pay for the hotel during training I would call them a fair employer and consider applying.

Last edited:
I don't have a desire to work for a company that doesn't respect it's first officers

You might think that some regionals respect their pilots, but they don't. Mgmt thinks pilots have an easy job, paid too much, and complain too much. The regionals that have the better pay scales for FO's do so because they didn't have a choice. There is no corelation between the size of you paycheck and the level of respect you recieve.

Not even 10 years ago, commuters (the name before regionals) were having dudes sign contracts and actually PAY for their training... COEX and Comair are names that come to mind.

At Pinncale our training is basically "free", we need to pay for only our living expenses. That is something YOU can control. A big difference between cutting a check for "x" amount.

Since we are not actually employee's.. Snoopy_1 on his $19,000 unemployment can actually go to class, STILL collect unemployment AND get trained, all on his states dime with NO expense to him.

This industry has been this way for years to suggest the Pinnalce is a factor is just ludicrous.

Children, let get real. The reason the FO pay is so low is because the ole boys in memphis that sold out for jets took all the money for themselves. Look at the other commuters is there a 100% difference in the pay scales - no.

Although the dog man is unable to express himself well, he is on the topic regarding the this commuter airline.

Note to self - Avoid the bowling shoe airline!

The reason the FO pay is so low is because the ole boys in memphis that sold out for jets took all the money for themselves.

What were the pay rates for CRJ FO's on May of 1999? Could someone post the rates for Comair and others who had RJ's at the time. Like I said before, at the time, FO pay rates were par for the course.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back