Pinnacle interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

amt

Has anyone been recently interviewed by Pinnacle???
I've checked Aviation interview's web site and they only have old gouges.
Any tip's greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:D

Interview

I haven't got a call yet but a buddy of mine walked in my resume and i'm hoping to hear from them soon.
Do you have any info to share ????? :eek:

I think the best you can do is use aviation interviews or try and talk with someone else who has recently interviewed. Good Luck

flying4food said:
Out of curiosity what is the upgrade time running at Pinnicle? What are the flying lines like for new hire FO's?? Thanks in advance!!!

Two years would be about right for upgrade for a new hire FO. They are supposed to start upgrade classes again next month and continue them throughout the year. The most junior guy awared an upgrade slot for next month was in the high 100s on the list. We now have about 630 pilots on the seniority list, so you can see that it will take a while.

The lines for the last few months have been terrible for everyone, not just newhires. The union is trying to work with scheduling to get better lines, but it will take time. You can expect at least 6 months on reserve, a lot more in Memphis.

Hi!

All of the Pinnacle pilots I've met have been nice and liked flying for Pinnacle. Most of them did mention that the pay is very low.

I interviewed May/'01?. No sim check

They are 100% owned by NWA and will fly you in for the interview and to start training.

In training:
NO pay
No per diem
No housing or $ for housing
No ID card (no jumpseating) until you're done trainig
No passes authorized while in training

Good luck to you!

Cliff
GRB

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back