Pinnacle Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Detroitpilot22

Has anyone heard anything that interviewed with Pinnacle from the 22nd to yesterday? I have a buddy that interviewed and he has not gotten a call, but also he has not gotten a letter yet either.

A friend interviewed last week Monday or Tuesday. Got an e-mail notification a couple days later for class starting Dec 12th. He had about 2500tt plenty of multi and maybe 500 pic tp. His take was the interview was pretty easy and they seemed to want him to work there.

Junkflyer said:
A friend interviewed last week Monday or Tuesday. Got an e-mail notification a couple days later for class starting Dec 12th. He had about 2500tt plenty of multi and maybe 500 pic tp. His take was the interview was pretty easy and they seemed to want him to work there.

whats he doing applying to Pinnacle? I hope he isnt coming here looking for a fast upgrade

blackbox said:
whats he doing applying to Pinnacle? I hope he isnt coming here looking for a fast upgrade
Aaaaaaah, shouldn't you be asking yourself that question.....?

MarineGrunt said:
Aaaaaaah, shouldn't you be asking yourself that question.....?
believe it or not, i like it here. the crews are fun, the destinations are alright, and mx is decent. I havent been here long, but i can already hold a line, crew scheduling hasnt d*cked me over like others guys here. So i cant complain too much. the only thing that kills me is the second year pay. But i know there are much better work rules at other airlines. with his quals I am sure he could be very competitive anywhere else.

blackbox said:
believe it or not, i like it here. the crews are fun, the destinations are alright, and mx is decent. I havent been here long, but i can already hold a line, crew scheduling hasnt d*cked me over like others guys here. So i cant complain too much. the only thing that kills me is the second year pay. But i know there are much better work rules at other airlines. with his quals I am sure he could be very competitive anywhere else.

im in the same boat ur in been hear about a year and have about 225+ peps below me.. I live in DTW and holding 13+ days off for like the past 4 months... The second year pay hurts the most specially with more stuff to pay off like ALPA dues..higher healthcare..ect but im hoping (yeah i know i better not) for a new contract... ive looking for greener pastures thou

make sure spelling is not required in those pastures :)

i had an interview on the 22nd and haven't heard anything as of yet either. one guy was flying 130's with the ANG and he got an e-mail the same day, but nothing heard here

I don't think 2500tt, plenti of multi and 500pic tp is an automatic ticket to the bigs. 2200+ hours of mine are multi-turbine and I have about 900 hours PIC. I would still consider myself very lucky to get a job with a major - a REAL major. Knowing someone is just about as important as anything else.

yeah he hasnt heard anything either, no letter, and according to aviationinterviews.com, there was a guy that had an interview on the 28th and got the rejection letter 2 days later. Maybe they are holding off on sending emails till they know when the next class will be? Who knows, I just thought that he would have a letter if it has been this long.

Latest resources

Back