• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V1cutsrfun

Gomerski'
Wow... 38 Million dollar tax return...

Way to go Trenary... it is quite obvious now... hide $38 Million in a fund, and Lable it "Taxes". Nothing like hiding money while in contract negotiations.... I'll bet you had no idea the TA was gonna fail....

It's not like we don't expect games like this... as we do expect you to piss large sums of money away in an effort to circumvent the right thing to do.... perhaps with the intrest you could have invested in something tangible....

I guess you did give up a long time ago on trying to perhaps EARN this pilots group respect?:confused:

As you say "Simply the Best".... average just isn't gonna cut it.... It's time to just PAY UP!

V1

Last edited:
It's time to fly safe. Really, reeaaaallly safe.

It's time to fly safe. Really, reeaaaallly safe.

True...

Also, more focused and targeted approach to some of the enept managment is needed. Starting with M. H. in Crew Scheduling. He consistantly builds lines that are of poor productivity, with min days off, and then loads an enormous amount of open time into the system.... causing huge amounts of Jr. manning and rolled days off.

We won't stand by idle, with the "mesa-cifcation" of our airline by M.H.....

Zero Confidence vote..... for M.H. ....... NOW!!

Mesa sucks.... we won''t allow it here.... so don't bring it here....it is time for you to go, M.H.

V1

Forget it. 1/3 of people think things are great, 1/3 are scared sh!tless by mgmt, and the remaining 1/3 have lost all hope.

Wish it wasn't true, but it is. We work with cowards. Seems like sick calls are pretty effective lately though. I think some people are just FED UP and need a break from this place.

I hadn't considered the 38 million as hiding money. That is a pretty good possibility. Good find.

Did you ever consider that your money managers are just stupid?

It is a fact!

There is more brains and skill in the pilot group then in management. Mgt specializes in one thing....

We as crew are the Jack of all Trades.... we Manage Capital (Fuel), Market infleunces (approaching storms), Passenger issues (Public Relations), Solve "internal" problems (H.R.), act as instructors and teach real life lessons (training dept), the list goes on and on... we do it every day... several times a day, tired and hungry. We have only seconds to react in some cases.... And if any one thing goes wrong... in any one of our "Departments".....It is our sole ass that gets it from the FAA the company and the media.

Managment however... can hardly look after own single itme affairs, has tribunal "power lunches"... has years to deliberate over subjects, can make the wrong decision time and time again... then do it again because "it must've failed for other reasons last time".... They spread the blame amongst a faceless entity refered to as "they".

And if "they" are asked to leave...due to a real foul up.... well then "they" get another pat on the back, their contracts protect there stupidy and they are given a handsome bye bye check....

SO YES... look at the investment portfolio at PCL Corp.... enough said...

V1

I can assure you we are far worse than Mesa. They are one step above us. I'm not sure why people still think we can be Mesa-ified.

I can assure you we are far worse than Mesa. They are one step above us. I'm not sure why people still think we can be Mesa-ified.

LOL, This comes from someone who never worked for MESA, so how do you know who is worse?

True...

Also, more focused and targeted approach to some of the enept managment is needed. Starting with M. H. in Crew Scheduling. He consistantly builds lines that are of poor productivity, with min days off, and then loads an enormous amount of open time into the system.... causing huge amounts of Jr. manning and rolled days off.

Zero Confidence vote..... for M.H. ....... NOW!!

Mesa sucks.... we won''t allow it here.... so don't bring it here....it is time for you to go, M.H.

V1

Who the heck is M.H.? And since when did Crew Scheduling build lines? Crew Planning builds Pairings, PBS puts them into lines. Do you even work at Pinnacle?

Latest resources

Back