Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle CRJ Winglet Static Discharger CDL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DoJetMX

Does anyone @ Pinnacle know if you can CDL either of the winglet static dischargers? I thought at my former company you could CDL one of them, but I don't really remember. Thanks for the info.

The planes that have that corner wick, cannot leave with it missing.

AWAC is removing the lower static wick, because it breaks off so much. The planes end up with 3 at the top, and they remove the one on the bottom.

Thanks for the info. I acutally thought it was the lower one that could be missing not the top. I was assisting on a contract call on a Pinnacle CRJ where the top one had broken off and the lower one was OK. They had us R&R the upper one with the spare they carry. I never looked in the CDL for which one if any could be missing.

Shouldn't it be spelled out in the CDL in the a/c?

...just saw that you didn't look in the CDL, maybe in the future look before you sign off on it???

Shouldn't it be spelled out in the CDL in the a/c?

...just saw that you didn't look in the CDL, maybe in the future look before you sign off on it???

If its been fully repaired what is the sense in looking it up to see if you can go without fixing it?

Like our friendly A & P said. We keep a spare on board for just this type of outstation repair.

Latest resources

Back