Pinnacle Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ArcherB

Anyone know what the plans are for Pinnacle Airlines as far as hiring goes. I keep hearing that they are hiring but have not seen much on Aviation interviews. Also what is considered competitive for them.
Thanks

Hi!

I think most of their new hires are 121 furloughees. I interviewed back in 2001, and I think there were only 2 or 3 non-121 guys out of about 30.

Cliff
DTW

Pinnacle

You might want to do a search for Pinnacle. A couple weeks back there was a whole bunch of talk about 9E and the same question you have was answered there.

The previous threads I think said that most of the recent hires are NWA furloughees (although I think that's supposed to end soon) and Gulfstream flow-throughs, which didn't leave a whole lot of room for off-the-street applications.

That sure is nice when the Major's regional company helps out with the furloughs. I wish that would happen more often. Thanks ASA for your help.

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes: ;)

General Lee said:
That sure is nice when the Major's regional company helps out with the furloughs. I wish that would happen more often. Thanks ASA for your help.

As long as they go to the bottom of the list and not expect
to jump into the left seat. That's O.K.

How are things lately at 9E BTW? I got out several months back and haven't really talked to any of the guys. Just curious if it was still the same old crap?!

Latest resources

Back