• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Airlines Poised For Growth & Future Profits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't Comair have a successful 89 day strike during W's reign?

That ship had sailed before GW could stop it. The Mesaba quasi-strike was also product of a mutual request for proffer by both the pilots and management.

Macadoo.... I was wondering which shore that pile of whale dung washed up on....

-Now I know.

That's a different Macadoo, same name.

Bob McAdoo - Director
Senior Research Analyst - Airline
bmcadoo.jpg
Bob has over 20 years of airline industry experience. Prior to joining Avondale, Bob was Senior Airline Analyst at Prudential Equity Group having rejoined Prudential in September 2004. He was previously the Senior Airline Analyst with Prudential Securities from 1991 to 1994 and with Oppenheimer & Co. from 1986 to 1991. He started two publicly traded low-cost airlines, as CEO with Vanguard Airlines and as CFO at People Express. He served as the vice president responsible for I.T. at TWA and was a consultant to Virgin Express, a European low-cost airline. Bob also worked with Mesa Airlines, a regional airline based in Phoenix, from 2000 to 2004.

Last edited:
Pinnacle Airlines Poised For Growth & Future Profits ?????????????

What regional isn't? The question is: Where's the growth, now or in the future?

Alpa is no match for a republican President. You can't make a management negotiate when the government is against american workers.

You think that was bad-just get back to me in a few years, after Obama has successfully DESTROYED the entire economy.....

-We are gonna have troubles which will make strikes look like a tiptoe thru the tulips!

That's a different Macadoo, same name.

Bob McAdoo - Director
Senior Research Analyst - Airline
bmcadoo.jpg
Bob has over 20 years of airline industry experience. Prior to joining Avondale, Bob was Senior Airline Analyst at Prudential Equity Group having rejoined Prudential in September 2004. He was previously the Senior Airline Analyst with Prudential Securities from 1991 to 1994 and with Oppenheimer & Co. from 1986 to 1991. He started two publicly traded low-cost airlines, as CEO with Vanguard Airlines and as CFO at People Express. He served as the vice president responsible for I.T. at TWA and was a consultant to Virgin Express, a European low-cost airline. Bob also worked with Mesa Airlines, a regional airline based in Phoenix, from 2000 to 2004.

Its amazing that someone who has had their fingers in so many failed airlines can still have any credibility in the industry.

You think that was bad-just get back to me in a few years, after Obama has successfully DESTROYED the entire economy.....

-We are gonna have troubles which will make strikes look like a tiptoe thru the tulips!

You mean like W and his trickle down cronies just did? Or will it be much worse then W's recession and be as bad as the terrible Clinton economy.

Put down the Kool Aid.

A 2006 study by Jeremy Siegel, a professor of finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, showed that from 1948 through February 2006, annualized stock market returns averaged 15.3% under Democratic administrations and 9.5% under Republicans.
Had the study been updated to reflect the market’s performance since then under President George W. Bush, the discrepancy would have been larger. During that period, the Standard & Poor’s 500 index has fallen 23.7%.

Latest resources

Back