• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pinnacle Airlines Poised For Growth & Future Profits

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Don't belive a thing that comes from Bob McAdogdoo's mouth. This guy is a complete idiot! He use to work for ASA until they ran him out of town.

701EV

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
I don't. But it's amazing how many clueless kids trying to become pilots actually do believe it.

Judging by the condition and outlook of Mesaba when you got hired I'd say it wasn't that long ago that you were one of those clueless kids.

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
Well jolly good. Now they can afford to give you guys a decent Contract then!

Trojan

SEVEN

Total Time
Judging by the condition and outlook of Mesaba when you got hired I'd say it wasn't that long ago that you were one of those clueless kids.
Nice try. In my 30's and had a former life in the safe world of 135 passenger charter. Mesaba was a move backwards for a couple of years, but 121 definately outweights 135 in my opinion.

crj567

Macadoo.... I was wondering which shore that pile of whale dung washed up on....

-Now I know.

scarlet

Total Time
Aren't you guys ALPA=You mean all the resources of ALPA has not produced a GREAT contract.

Smarta$$

Total Time
Aren't you guys ALPA=You mean all the resources of ALPA has not produced a GREAT contract.

Alpa is no match for a republican President. You can't make a management negotiate when the government is against american workers.

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
Didn't Comair have a successful 89 day strike during W's reign?

That ship had sailed before GW could stop it. The Mesaba quasi-strike was also product of a mutual request for proffer by both the pilots and management.

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
Macadoo.... I was wondering which shore that pile of whale dung washed up on....

-Now I know.

That's a different Macadoo, same name.

Bob McAdoo - Director
Senior Research Analyst - Airline
Bob has over 20 years of airline industry experience. Prior to joining Avondale, Bob was Senior Airline Analyst at Prudential Equity Group having rejoined Prudential in September 2004. He was previously the Senior Airline Analyst with Prudential Securities from 1991 to 1994 and with Oppenheimer & Co. from 1986 to 1991. He started two publicly traded low-cost airlines, as CEO with Vanguard Airlines and as CFO at People Express. He served as the vice president responsible for I.T. at TWA and was a consultant to Virgin Express, a European low-cost airline. Bob also worked with Mesa Airlines, a regional airline based in Phoenix, from 2000 to 2004.

Last edited:

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
Pinnacle Airlines Poised For Growth & Future Profits ?????????????

What regional isn't? The question is: Where's the growth, now or in the future?

crj567

Alpa is no match for a republican President. You can't make a management negotiate when the government is against american workers.

You think that was bad-just get back to me in a few years, after Obama has successfully DESTROYED the entire economy.....

-We are gonna have troubles which will make strikes look like a tiptoe thru the tulips!

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
That's a different Macadoo, same name.

Bob McAdoo - Director
Senior Research Analyst - Airline
Bob has over 20 years of airline industry experience. Prior to joining Avondale, Bob was Senior Airline Analyst at Prudential Equity Group having rejoined Prudential in September 2004. He was previously the Senior Airline Analyst with Prudential Securities from 1991 to 1994 and with Oppenheimer & Co. from 1986 to 1991. He started two publicly traded low-cost airlines, as CEO with Vanguard Airlines and as CFO at People Express. He served as the vice president responsible for I.T. at TWA and was a consultant to Virgin Express, a European low-cost airline. Bob also worked with Mesa Airlines, a regional airline based in Phoenix, from 2000 to 2004.

Its amazing that someone who has had their fingers in so many failed airlines can still have any credibility in the industry.

Smarta$$

Total Time
You think that was bad-just get back to me in a few years, after Obama has successfully DESTROYED the entire economy.....

-We are gonna have troubles which will make strikes look like a tiptoe thru the tulips!

You mean like W and his trickle down cronies just did? Or will it be much worse then W's recession and be as bad as the terrible Clinton economy.

Put down the Kool Aid.

Smarta$$

Total Time
A 2006 study by Jeremy Siegel, a professor of finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, showed that from 1948 through February 2006, annualized stock market returns averaged 15.3% under Democratic administrations and 9.5% under Republicans.
Had the study been updated to reflect the market’s performance since then under President George W. Bush, the discrepancy would have been larger. During that period, the Standard & Poor’s 500 index has fallen 23.7%.