• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Airlines gives top two executives big pay hikes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They have produced a crop of good pilots we have hired a few, good guys, do a good job. Just think of it, they look at moving from there to a non-sked at KYIP as a move up the career latter

Last edited:
So, what kind of letter from the CEO are we going to get when they announce the hiring of one of his buddies to be the "new" CFO?

So I am assuming that they are saying that since their defined responsibilities have increased so there fore they are due an increase in pay. So....... I am assuming what is good for them is good for us. How many extra revisions have we done to move along this merger? How many memos? How many hours spent reviewing documents and for some of us calculating just how badly we got screwed in the merger of lists? So has anything been said about pay increases across the board for all workers who have an increased work load?

Honest to god, I am about ready to talk to the union about adding 1 hour to our check every other week because of those dang Lido revisions. I have spent more time doing work stuff at home than I did my entire career before this merger.

When you do such a wonderful job, you deserve a big ass raise!!!

Funny they leave out the hiring of TWO consulting firms a few months back. Seems to me that two whole teams of consultants should more than make up for Menke's "increased responsibility".

Hey, don't get too upset over this issue. These CEO's and CFO's at Pinnacle who are getting these heafty pay raises are really a bunch of real heafty SOB's! The pilots at Pinncle need to take care of their own, because management won't.

Latest resources

Back