• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
downwind dont get carried away . i don't think the changes will be that dramatic now.

Just talked with management.
Asked why we're not seeing this long bragged about growth.
He said the first order of business is to align the two certificates to make them mirror images each other. Then we'll start to buy planes, so don't expect to see new planes until spring.
We are in the process of trying to put a managed 604 on but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen because the owner needs it up and running in three weeks and we just can't do it. The challengers were just removed from the JR certificate and our pilots are no longer qualified, (the ones that are left).

OK, This will be my last post!!
I'm gonna pay the $3 and switch so leave me alone!!

Last edited:
Why are we washing our dirty laundry on this PUBLIC FORUM ?
Would it not make better sence for us to express our views on our own forum and keep everything inhouse?

Why waste money too? Its a waste of time to work there. The solution however is simple: Citationshares, Netjets or 121.

JetRide happens to be a very good company to work for. Not everyone thinks 121 is all that its made out to be, and the fractionals are a good option, but I know of many pilots that don't want to be gone for a week straight. JetRide has a good management team, and they have shown a grat deal of respect for the pilot group. The pay may not top out at what NJ or citationshares does, but its not like we are paid slave wages either.

Last edited:
Why waste money too? Its a waste of time to work there. The solution however is simple: Citationshares, Netjets or 121.
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt!!!

HAVE-AT-IT HOSS!!!!!

Been furloughed from the airlines, and told NetJets to take their $28k to start and go pound sand after they offered me a job!!

Last edited:
Wow, I had no idea it was that simple! If only I had pilot-savants like Ritz a few years ago, I would never have gotten myself into this HORRIBLE situation!

Wow, I had no idea it was that simple! If only I had pilot-savants like Ritz a few years ago, I would never have gotten myself into this HORRIBLE situation!

Don't worry I won't charge you Bright-lights. The truth hurts don't it? Life is tougher if you're stupid...

Last edited:
JetRide happens to be a very good company to work for. Not everyone thinks 121 is all that its made out to be, and the fractionals are a good option, but I know of many pilots that don't want to be gone for a week straight. JetRide has a good management team, and they have shown a grat deal of respect for the pilot group. The pay may not top out at what NJ or citationshares does, but its not like we are paid slave wages either.

And it will never be...

Money isn't everything. My question is why do you care? If people are happy with their situation then who are you to ridicule them? I mean, hoenstly, I'm happy that you are pleased with your choices and hopefully they work out for you. Why do you have a problem my choices? Its not your life, you don't know my reasons for staying at Jetride, what business is it of yours? I have many good friends at all the fractionals and some at the majors, all of whom would give me a reccomendation, but I have decided that for the time being Jetride is a good place for me. Anyway, sorry you have a problem with my company, but in the end it really doesn't matter what you think, does it?

Latest resources

Back