• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had been waiting to apply until the Pinnacle/Jetride buyout was complete and the dust settled. I think I will just find some better place to go to work. Road crews going away, pay cuts, and per diem problems. Sounds like it might turn into a sinking ship. You are only as good as the people you have around you and this kind of stuff is going to lead to high turnover, low moral, and a lack of quality candidates.

Hope it gets better for you guys. Good luck.

Dude it's anything but a sinking ship.

There was no pay cuts just that the old management offered less to new captains from what I gathered.
You could be right about road crews!
The per-deim isn't a problem. We'll get it worked out soon.
Just a few integration bumps.

First, the remote airplanes are not going away. Some will be based but our client list requires us to maintain some remotes.

Pay is going up. The differences between JR and PCL will be eliminated. If your counterpart makes more you will go up in salary. Nobody will go backwards.

Jetride will be buying airplanes about as fast as we can get them. We are increasing the number of large airframes.

Per diem will remain the old PCL way. IT works.

Wynn has done wonders in the short time he has been here. I predict this will be THE 135 op to work at by next year. I thing the changes will be as dramatic as pre union NetJets and post union.

thats all well and good, but I have one complaint.

Per Diem should not be thought of as a income stream. Just give us X amount per day or X amount per duty hour. And pay for the hotels. There is no more paperwork on their end, and it will make everyone much happier.

Anyone who considers per-diem as income is digging their own grave. I personally like the way the per-diem is set up. It allows me the choice in where I stay. The office has always helped in a pinch. Any left over CASH is all good. I would like my salary and day pay to be combined as a whole. That way every paycheck is the same. Easier on the budget.

Just in case some of you might not have seen, we have a Jetride pilot site at http://www.pinnaride.com There is a forum there with Company Chat threads, Aircraft Chat threads and general threads. The donation required for one year is $3 to assist with maintaining the site.

Just wondering!!!

A few months ago management said that this fusion between PNL and JR would be a great deal for us pilots and we would be extreamly happy!!

Anyone extreamly happy yet?

sort of....

I was hoping to see a payscale. Wynn stated that we will use the Pinnacle side of pay raises. But he didnt say what that was... Does any pinnadudes know? I am guessing 5%.

Also, we will only get raises as long as the company is making money, that makes sense. But, it's gonna hurt if they dont..

Im hoping that pinnaride or jetride, whatever they decide to name us, will match our 401k. 1.5% is kinda stingy. Maybe that is the next item to bring up.

The medical insurance stinks big time....If your reading the fine print.. Dont get hurt..or its gonna cost big time in deductables.

But overall....
Were getting some improvements that we haven't seen in years with Jetride. Im sure things can only get better.

Just wondering!!!

A few months ago management said that this fusion between PNL and JR would be a great deal for us pilots and we would be extreamly happy!!

Anyone extreamly happy yet?

I am. I think. No, wait a minute. Maybe not just yet. I'll get back to ya.

Latest resources

Back