• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe what I am seeing... flightinfo actually being used for a good cause!!

Does anybody have good computer skills, like Napoleon Dynamite, that can start up our own Jetride message board? Like we had at Airnet (Starcheck55.com)?

Thinking about it...........easy to start up......To set up a php website should only take a couple of days, and a week to figure out how to run it...It's just getting off my lazy ass, that's the hard part....

I do agree with dick cheney on the seniority issue completely.

If MacPilot wants to send in the issues, I am fine with that.....All 6 issues.
Just state in the bottom that we as a pilot group are in agreement on these issues. This will give Wynn some time to dwell on it.

I can't believe what I am seeing... flightinfo actually being used for a good cause!!

Does anybody have good computer skills, like Napoleon Dynamite, that can start up our own Jetride message board? Like we had at Airnet (Starcheck55.com)?

I have been debating this the past few days and thought it would be a good idea. Starcheck55.com is hosted through a 3rd party company and the founder of that site pays $10 a month or $120 a year. I would be willing to put something like that together, but don't want the burden of the cost.

Would pilots be willing to pay a small fee to join? I figure maybe 30-40 would join so that would be $3-$4 per pilot, per year. Any thoughts?

The proposed site would be www.pinnaride.com to avoid any chance of a customer stumbling upon it.

I'd pay a couple bucks for that SCD.

As far as sending in a list of items to discuss, I'd be careful saying we as a pilot group agree... it is only a handful of us on here, and while WE agree on some things, WE only represent a very small percentage of the pilot group.

Wynn, however, is very aproachable and I don't think it would be inappropriate to send him an e mail of items that a portion of the pilot group have concerns with.

I'd pay a couple bucks for that SCD.

As far as sending in a list of items to discuss, I'd be careful saying we as a pilot group agree... it is only a handful of us on here, and while WE agree on some things, WE only represent a very small percentage of the pilot group.

Wynn, however, is very aproachable and I don't think it would be inappropriate to send him an e mail of items that a portion of the pilot group have concerns with.

True True

Ok to I did a bit of cut and paste from the thread. Did a little editing to preserve the innocent. Then I sent it to Wynn, Walt and Keith. It was 7 items that hopefully he can discuss on the upcoming phone call. If something else comes up between now and then I can push it forward also.

Ok to I did a bit of cut and paste from the thread. Did a little editing to preserve the innocent. Then I sent it to Wynn, Walt and Keith. It was 7 items that hopefully he can discuss on the upcoming phone call. If something else comes up between now and then I can push it forward also.

Post all the items you or anyone else emailed to Wynn by Thurs. just in case we need to adjust and/or discuss any of them.

Oh boy...I think you should cut and paste what you sent them so we can see who in deep doggie doodoo.

Future conference call question.....

"Ah, wynn...this is osy007 from the alaska base...When do you think we will get based back in the lower 48?"

Thanks, MNR
And to think that I bought you a drink..You owe 2 dollars...LOL

Latest resources

Back