• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who is looking for a job. I do look for part time work while I am off.

Whew got out of that one didn't you? Just curious, why did you apply for one on Climbot350 then? I have been following this blog for some time and you come off as a yes man.

Whew got out of that one didn't you? Just curious, why did you apply for one on Climbot350 then? I have been following this blog for some time and you come off as a yes man.
Do you know me. I don't think so but at least I got enough balls to show who I am. And If you did see something on climbto350 it came with a cover letter saying I am only looking for part time work. I don't hide it from my CP or DO they know I may do some side work now and then so mind your own buisness junior.

Nothing wrong with looking for full time work elsewhere either. The interviews I have gone on the the conversations I have had with a couple Part 91 outfits I almost went to told me how good things are at Jetride. They couldn't beat the schedule with enough extra compensation to make it worth leaving. I enjoy my family too much.

Wynn knows people will look around. He does have a problem if you leave and make a lateral move. Not for the reason one might think but because he dosen't want to be the kind of place pilots do not like to work at. He would like to have people stay until they land their dream job and along the way they get a nice low attrition rate and pilots who go out of their way for the customers.

Besides anyone who is a pilot and has been in the industry long enough should know a job can dissappear in a heartbeat you should always have eye open on the industry and be constantly networking.

So quit bustin' Dave J's balls about it.

Well put MNR. I lost a job a while back and I didn't have a finger on the industry at the time. I vowed I would never be so unprepared again so my family wouldn't have to go through that again. I keep a membership on 350 as well. This way I know what is going on. I keep my network running as well. I felt very secure in the job that I lost. Had no reason to think it would ever go away. I learned a valuable lesson that day. Would I leave this job? Sure. If it were to FedEx, SWest, or a very secure job in my home town with great quality of life, benefits, and pay. I don't see the latter happening anytime soon. As for FedEx and SWest. It's all a crap shoot there. So Ritz, if you want to bash me and try to stir up a hornets nest with my employer... go ahead. I'm sure the D.O. knows I have a membership on 350. But, guess what. That's how I found this job. Besides, if I wanted to leave, I have already had plenty of opportunities to do so. I chose to stay here. My check has been here and has always cashed. When I have been questioned about anything by our D.O. I have answered honestly and never have I had a problem with that. I recommend that you, Ritz, keep your comments to yourself. Especially if you do not work for Jetride or Pinnacle. To pick on someone is fine. To potentially screw their livelyhood with heresay is childish and irresponsible.

J

I called Walt and ask him what was policy and he really wasn't sure. He asked me to call Bambardier which I did. They said that JR was the only known company that wasn't using the blue juice. There is no limitation on using the blue juice and that was there recommendation. Some guys dont use it casue its a pain in the A$$ when that stuff gets on the carpet. Some say it corrosive but haven't heard of a case yet. All I know is flex and Bombardier are like brothers and FLex crews uses the blue juice. So, the reason walt put the memo about the blue juice was becuase there is no evidence proving other wise that we found.

No! :smash:

Flexjet doesn't use the blue juice. Clear water only.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back