• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots - Work One Day For Haiti Challenge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aren't there enough problems with poverty in our own country that we should take care of first?

Besides, I do not feel bad for most of Haiti. I do feel bad for and will help anyway that I can for the Christian people of Haiti. I may be wrong, but I thought that Haiti was mostly a voo-doo country. What do they expect when they turn their backs on God. For that I do not feel bad.

Like I said, if there is a donation fund for Christians of Haiti I will gladly give.

Like the one guy said, the country is how it is for a reason. Look at most non-Christian countries, they are mostly all in ruins and very third worldish.

Unlike predominantly Christian countries like... Rwanda? and ...Haiti?

Aren't there enough problems with poverty in our own country that we should take care of first?

Besides, I do not feel bad for most of Haiti. I do feel bad for and will help anyway that I can for the Christian people of Haiti. I may be wrong, but I thought that Haiti was mostly a voo-doo country. What do they expect when they turn their backs on God. For that I do not feel bad.

Like I said, if there is a donation fund for Christians of Haiti I will gladly give.

Like the one guy said, the country is how it is for a reason. Look at most non-Christian countries, they are mostly all in ruins and very third worldish.

Yep, wonder why people are leaving the fairy tale (religion) Christians like you (bush) are why this country is so F'D

Yes we have a lot of problems here in the United States. But how long do you think it will take before the first boats are on the Florida coast with refugees? Our economy can't bare that. It is in the best interest of the United States to help Haiti rebuild. Without the aide from the US and the other nations, boat loads of Haitian refugees would be on the Florida coast within three weeks.

I pray to God we never experience that type of mass devestation here in the United States. It is times like these we see the best in the American people. No matter what your political or religous association, humanity hopefully prevails.

Last edited:
Compassion.com is a reputable Christian organization that you can donate to . Remember, love begins with God but does not end with just Christians.

I agree with that.

Yep, wonder why people are leaving the fairy tale (religion) Christians like you (bush) are why this country is so F'D

What is wrong with this country? I don't think that it is F'D at all. The economy may be hurting, but it is people like me that pay my bills that keep it going.

I don't remember Bush telling people to default on credit and send the economy into a spiral.

I am actually a practicing Christian. I am not perfect by any means but I try to work at it. If Haiti is 90% Christian then I stand corrected and withdraw my first post. I assumed that it was a voo-doo culture.

I pray to God we never experience that type of mass devestation here in the United States. It is times like these we see the best in the American people. No matter what your political or religous association, humanity hopefully prevails.

We have.....hurricanes, earthquakes, fires...you name it... we have had it worse cummulatively

>>>>You pay lip service to independence and self-sufficiency outside of government. Yet, when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is, you choose to depend on the government. It's all about the money, isn't it?<<<

I had no choice in the matter. The government takes a portion of my paycheck and I can't do anything about it. They take so much (and then waste so much of it) that it's rare that I let much else of my money go anywhere else other than providing for me and my familiy. The American people via the American government and military has given and is giving PLENTY, especially when you consider the millions over the years dumped in that rathole. Corruption and lawlessness has always reigned and it's prevented good, self-sufficient capitilism from ever taking hold. You know - teach a guy to fish instead of giving him fish and all that. Due to the earthquake, those people need special help right now and they are getting it as best as can be accomplished. The U.S. government is GIVING Haiti a LOT of help and I, through my taxes, already contributed plenty. The American government's generosity and help represents and IS my generosity and help. I gave at tax time and am done till I pay my taxes again in a couple of months.

Now, while the opportunity presents itself, the U.S. needs to get a decent government set-up there, get companies to put a few factories down there to create decent jobs, (you and the unions here would scream though) and get some good law enforcement there to shut down the gangs and corruption. It'll never happen though and Haiti will go back to being the lost, chaotic, pathetic place it's been ever since they got their independence 200 years ago and their hand will always be out again again for my money via the U.S. government and nothing changes for the better because the leaders of Haiti and their lieutenants never allow it because they're more interested in enriching themselves and paying off gangs to do their dirty work.

Last edited:
What is wrong with this country? I don't think that it is F'D at all. The economy may be hurting, but it is people like me that pay my bills that keep it going.

I don't remember Bush telling people to default on credit and send the economy into a spiral.

I am actually a practicing Christian. I am not perfect by any means but I try to work at it. If Haiti is 90% Christian then I stand corrected and withdraw my first post. I assumed that it was a voo-doo culture.

I'm sure the infants, kids and adults are down there right now doing their "voo-doo dance" all the while smelling bodies decaying & worshiping Satan. Fox News Alert.......human beings might be under the rubble? They might actually feel sadness and pain and...... get this....they might be atheists, christians, jews, islamic, buddhists, etc.

You might want to go crawl back into the hole from which you came.....practicing christian my a$#! With regard to your A1 credit report, it's not as soft as Charmin....but I recommend giving it a try.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are pathetic human beings. Why would you make someone's death and despair a political game? Karma is a Bittch!

Latest resources

Back