Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots wearing backpacks??? lets get campy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to keep beating this dead horse, I just saw a younger looking f/o in PHX the other day in full uniform with rollerbag and flightcase. He was wearing a backpack which, honestly doesn't bother me. What irritated me was the fact that he had his skate board strapped to it. Just my 2 cents, but I thought it looked extremely unprofessional.

Don't worry, that skateboard isn't for skateboarding purposes like you would think... it's the poor guy's bed to lay across the aisle to connect the seats at Mesa... "Motel Mesa." :smash:

I hate to keep beating this dead horse, I just saw a younger looking f/o in PHX the other day in full uniform with rollerbag and flightcase. He was wearing a backpack which, honestly doesn't bother me. What irritated me was the fact that he had his skate board strapped to it. Just my 2 cents, but I thought it looked extremely unprofessional.

nice job on the 1+ year old thread. I find your huge ass gut and yellow shirt unprofessional but I dont dig up old threads just to say so.

I know it looks dumb to wear a backpack but hey, I am going back to school to get a real job so I don't have to lug around food, computers, and clothes for days at a time. Try to fit a 10 pound business law book in your flight kit!

Latest resources

Back