• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots respect Howard Cosell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dayum that bitch is fine, ok, throw the ball near her, and ill take off my shirt , attempt to catch it, fall on her and gyrate.

she has every right to be "cat called" you think she has that hot body for nothing--it's to find the richest dude who will nail her, get her pregnant, have a child, then divorce him and take half.

just remember your best retirement plan , is staying with ur first wife- its cheaper to keep her

I'd sexually herass her all night long. What was she expecting anyways? I guess American football players aren't as well behaved as Mexican football players.

Could somebody please say something about regional aviation before we get this booted!?

Mesa sucks.

Could somebody please say something about regional aviation before we get this booted!?

Well Embraers and Canadairs have a black box, do you think she does too?

Yep, ya' wanna hit that. It's just like Erin Andrews or if you are in a slump Pam Oliver. However as a pro football player, one has to not be a dipsh!t to fall for that bait. Good thing the J E T S have a lawyer or 10 on their payroll.

Oh yeah airline relation. Having a good time on a layover with one of the few hot FA's at your regional at a rare cool layer? Don't take her back to your room! Just like the example our Senorita Reporter has provided; don't set your self up to lose your @ss...

BTW: did Meadow Soprano dump Sanchez after that performance last night?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back