• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots on food stamps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I appreciate Sully's efforts to educate the public.

Oh please...

While "Captain Sully" was enjoying his mature contract and benefits I spent years flying crappy schedules in some of the worst weather in North America. 16 hour+ duty days were not that uncommon under the older regs. Not to mention flying in crapped out equipment.

We never heard a peep out of ALPA National about pilot fatigue until p*ssies like "Sully" lost all of the protections granted under their old contracts in bankruptcy. Then these useless dried up old farts had to start flying schedules that were almost as bad as mine.

Suddenly ALPA National was screaming bloody murder about how pilot fatigue was priority number one!

And don't get me started one what our "Hero" did under oath to smear AWA pilots.

Aw f*ck it... who cares.

Last edited:
Oh please...

While "Captain Sully" was enjoying his mature contract and benefits I spent years flying crappy schedules in some of the worst weather in North America. 16 hour+ duty days were not that uncommon under the older regs. Not to mention flying in crapped out equipment.

We never heard a peep out of ALPA National about pilot fatigue until p*ssies like "Sully" lost all of the protections granted under their old contracts in bankruptcy. Then these useless dried up old farts had to start flying schedules that were almost as bad as mine.

Suddenly ALPA National was screaming bloody murder about how pilot fatigue was priority number one!

And don't get me started one what our "Hero" did under oath to smear AWA pilots.

Aw f*ck it... who cares.

"Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you." -- Professor Terguson 1986

Moderator reviewed:

Facebook link is NOT spam.

Spam is unwanted ADVERTISING email which tries to send you somewhere to sell you something. The Facebook page this links to is an aviation information page which is free and contains no urgings to sell you anything.

Thanks,

/mod

Welcome to the new United Corporations of America. Middle class will soon be a thing of the past. Unless you are a ivory league graduate who has a politician in your pocket, you can expect your standard of living to steadily decrease.

The bottom line is all that matters. Now get back to work you slackers before we have outsourced. Oh wait, you'll be outsourced as soon as we get a Republican President back in office.

Signed-

The Corporate Elitist

If you can't beat them, join them! Aspire to be the next CT. Sure lots of people will passionately hate you but your bank account will love you! Dolla Dolla Bill yall!

Welcome to the new United Corporations of America. Middle class will soon be a thing of the past. Unless you are a ivory league graduate who has a politician in your pocket, you can expect your standard of living to steadily decrease.

The bottom line is all that matters. Now get back to work you slackers before we have outsourced. Oh wait, you'll be outsourced as soon as we get a Republican President back in office.

This truth is one of the reasons why I expect growth at the cheap regional airlines and shrinkage of the higher paying major airlines.

Oh please...

Aw f*ck it... who cares.

When has anyone been proactive in this industry? Things only move when when there are irregularities or accidents, preferably with lots of bodies flown by inexperienced pilots.

Also why doesn't ALPA really do anything about low pay? They can't. It's institutional. It's the norm.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back