• Start date
  • Watchers 8

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. I never even considered that the hotel has records of each time we enter our rooms. Of course I can always just say I was comforting a cabin attendant who's had a bad dream...

Last edited:
It's tough to present any arguement at all in defense when the BAC is twice the limit.

Aviation is a big operation, so there's likely to be a few of these cases. Actually, what's amazing is that there are so very few. When something as agregious and blatent as this happens, there should be the full force of the law and professional revulsion brought down upon the abusers of the profession. I personally don't give a rat's butt about any "problems" these guys have. By their reckless and selfish actions, they've brought shame and disrepute to the profession and ought to be unceremoniously ejected.

TWA Dude said:
Wow. I never even considered that the hotel has records of each time we enter our rooms. Of course I can always just say I was comforting a cabin attendant who's has a bad dream..

We had a pilot accused of raping a FA. The guy was eventually cleared of all charges because the time logged of entry into his hotel room was several hours earlier from the time reported of the incident allegedly occuring.

Latest resources

Back