Pilots making the NJA/NJI move!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJANJIFLEXFLOP said:
However I see the simple reason for wanting integration. At NJA they have very very few Class 4 and 5 aircraft. Having the gulfstream in the pot would open up 49 new class 4 slots for those pigs to jump in and slop around.

Hey Fatass...get my gear up....NOW SQUEEEEEEEEL NJI BOY !!!!
:laugh:

Cast,

Thanks for clarifying what some of us have been saying for a while. I'd like to see the NJI pilots decide to unify and be represented rather than to have the issue decided in the courts. As it stands, the 1108 pilots have nothing to lose in that scenario and everything to gain. I'd much prefer seeing an elected group of NJI pilots helping solve this problem rather than being victims of the court process.

Last edited:
flywest said:
Bat-

Actually, we are allowed to use per diem, or go on "meal receipts" for all international operations. Please see below:

Regards,
Flywest

we don't get perdium period, we expense our meals whether domestic or international, it is nice to be able to get room service after a long day and not have to worry about the cost unlike perdium

gutshotdraw said:
By the way, I don't doubt that the membership is very happy with the 1108 leadership and they should be. But, if you think the Wilson Center is an independent third party, then you are probably unfamiliar with the term "poll pushing" too.

Push poll

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A push poll is a political campaign technique in which an individual or organization attempts to influence or alter the view of respondents under the guise of conducting a poll. Push polls are generally viewed as a form of negative campaigning. The term is also sometimes used incorrectly to refer to legitimate polls which test political messages, some of which may be negative. Push polling has been condemned by the American Association of Political Consultants.

Ok. Now that the political lesson is over I can tell you that I was polled. There were a myriad of answers to chose from. i thought that the poll was objective, professional and varied in it's content.

I could have answered negatively about any question asked. There was even a question or two asking my to pontificate expostemoraneously... so I did.

Grizz said:
Cast,

Thanks for clarifying what some of us have been saying for a while. I'd like to see the NJI pilots decide to unify and be represented rather than to have the issue decided in the courts. As it stands, the 1108 pilots have nothing to lose in that scenario and everything to gain. I'd much prefer seeing an elected group of NJI pilots helping solve this problem rather than being victims of the court process.

Grizz,

If they have no voice in this game then they are collectively deciding NOT to have a collective voice.

Bottom line: NJI pilots will be given what they get and that is all.

Maybe they like that. I sureas HELL would not. It's like asking a mime what he thnks about a Degas. Listen carefully... you'll hear absolutely nothing.

Another analogy... Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. NJI guys are standing on the battlefield naked. 1108 has a squadron of M1 tanks in formation moving in.

Very puzzling.

Hate to say, "I told you so" in a few years.

FLYLOW22 said:
Grizz,

If they have no voice in this game then they are collectively deciding NOT to have a collective voice.

Bottom line: NJI pilots will be given what they get and that is all.

Maybe they like that. I sureas HELL would not. It's like asking a mime what he thnks about a Degas. Listen carefully... you'll hear absolutely nothing.

Another analogy... Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. NJI guys are standing on the battlefield naked. 1108 has a squadron of M1 tanks in formation moving in.

Very puzzling.

Hate to say, "I told you so" in a few years.

We don't think collectively, we don't act collectively. We are individuals who joined a non union company and intend for it to stay that way. You enjoy your union shop and leave us alone to enjoy our non union shop.

G4dude said:
We don't think collectively, we don't act collectively. We are individuals who joined a non union company and intend for it to stay that way. You enjoy your union shop and leave us alone to enjoy our non union shop.

snicker...

TurboJetCpt said:
snicker...

Now this is really a contribution to the thread!! For a finale he might urinate and pass gas too??
Belch!

Latest resources

Back