Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots hope and wait for Sully's, Colgan accident and unions to enhance their careers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know, bend over and get assraped by a bunch of greedy old geezers with no life who won't retire? Then listen to them tell me to get over it? Yeah, that's about what I'll do.

Send more money (ALPA PAC, hah!) to an organization that actively promotes causes and issues that are detrimental to my career and lifestyle? Yeah, count me in.

Rez, you are a blabbering idiot, and you drive more people away from the union than you could ever imagine. Your buddy PFTboy is no better.

Keep parroting away with your nonsensical rants, you are really doing a fine job.

FJ

Sounds good... HOW do we get congress to ask us "what do we need to do to fix this," ??? Do we wait? Do we act?

The media is hot for anything related to brutal working conditions and poor safety at regional carriers right now. How about ALPA making some public statements about the difficulties we face everyday and how we can solve the problems?

Next month the Aviation Subcommittee is holding hearings on the concerns of regional airlines. Here is a list of the members and their website. I expect Prater to be sitting front row at those hearings fighting for changes in the industry.

If ALPA doesn't get on the ball then the pilots WILL take matters into their own hands, as they have already begun to do:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2009/05/17/regional_pilots_life_hardly_glamorous/

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/story?id=7585208

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back