• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots get the shaft on "Bachelorette"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, I was unable to watch the show- I was in French class, which I'm sure is much more entertaining ;)

Besides the Bachelorette, I want to see High School Reunion, Joe Millionaire, and the Surreal Life (featuring Webster and MC Hammer). It's too bad I have night classes 4-5 times per week!

In regards to Trista, she is alright, I guess, but does not even come close to Anna Kournikova. FlyChicaga, that's one beautiful avatar!

Pilots just don't seem to have any luck in TV shows... first Hunter gets booted from Survivor, than AFP gets cancelled, now the 3 pilots.

Politically Correct

Timebuilder said:
A master's degree, like many things, isn't what it used to be.

I know several folks with master's degrees who are excellent illustrations of politically correct, low expectations, low requirements individuals.

Speaking of politically correct: I didn't watch the show but I followed the links to the site and noticed that there was a man of color on the show.

Speaking of politically correct: I didn't watch the show but I followed the links to the site and noticed that there was a man of color on the show.
Golly Gee, thats odd! Just what color was he?

Re: Politically Correct

KigAir said:
...that there was a man of color on the show.
With respect to Mr. Carlin, what would you have called him if he was fat, a "man of size?"

My girlfriend stuck a gun to my head and made me watch.
I was able to pick out all three pilots with no problem.

I think they were cut because someone tipped off Trista that they were only on the show for the free food and booze. Because everyone knows what a bunch of cheap bastards we are!

Latest resources

Back