• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots eat their young...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the intelligent responses.... doesn't change some of the facts you apparently did not know... hope I educated you a bit.

In actuality, if all is correct, then thank you. It is an education. It was still initially an alter-ego carrier to spite other issues, though, wasn't it?

Mesa negotiations are right around the corner, why don't you get in line and show some support instead of bashing us all the time. And by the way all u Comair folks, make sure to remember who helped to pay ur bills during your strike, hopefully you might consider repaying the favor!

One hand washes the other, right? ASA has been at it for close to 5 years and we still aren't close. Some support from the outside on your part would be nice. It's not a personal bashing. ASA will need the favor repaid before MESA does, the way this is all going.

You folks need to live in the present to even begin sorting the quagmire out. What good can you see coming from detailing the past?

The beef you have with the industry doesn't have so much to do with the pilots.

Well said! I support the ASA pilot group...

love the avatar!...that's the first time I've laughed in 8 hours.

no, You can start by quiting ASA, and I'll walk your resume in and get you a job. thats how i'll support you.

hahahaha, ahh, so young and so naive!!! looks like you'll be learning the hard way. good luck:pimp:

no, You can start by quiting ASA, and I'll walk your resume in and get you a job. thats how i'll support you.

Man you are beyond help. Why did you choose Freedumb? That's what I would like to know. Everyone is hiring, and you choose the bottom feeding, undercutting losers of the airline industry to work for. Actually I feel sorry for you, I really do. Like I said before if you want to support ASA or any other airline for that matter, tell Johnny O. to go to hell and find yourself a new job.

Thanks for the intelligent responses.... doesn't change some of the facts you apparently did not know... hope I educated you a bit. In reality all of this began when #1 ALPA in all of it's glory didn't fight for RJs to be flown by mainline pilots and #2 Comair accepted the their first CRJ in the US. The state we are in now is the inevitable conclusion... a race to the bottom, and wherever you are at the regional level... we have all been brought along for the ride. Mesa negotiations are right around the corner, why don't you get in line and show some support instead of bashing us all the time. And by the way all u Comair folks, make sure to remember who helped to pay ur bills during your strike, hopefully you might consider repaying the favor![/quote]

I will do everything in my power to make sure you guys never get a dime from me. Lets see Comair strikes helps out the industry, others go low were forced to take pay cuts. So as I see it we gave you money already, just you took it from us by low balling us and everybody else to the point where it didn't make sense to give anybody but mesa the flying. Funny part is your company still can't make money even with your worthless wages. In the end I hope you guys do take a stance and go on strike, just I hope JO laughs at you guys and takes all the planes to china and tells you guys there is no more MESA..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back