• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots eat their young...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no, You can start by quiting ASA, and I'll walk your resume in and get you a job. thats how i'll support you.

How is that showing support for the pilots? This would show JO that pilots still want too work for him. And not just anyone this is someone with a company that has a better contract then your's after you guys are done with negotiations, and ASA hates their contract!! Jo needs to Know that the only pilots he can get are ones like you, the guy who for some reason cannot get hired at a regional in the last 2 years even though you can just walk into a regional class and say you need a pilot, well here I'am.

well if you two can laugh at a mentally and physically retarded boy.....then.....

Quite easy if you ask me. Sad but true. Watched any comedy central lately? Politics, race, sexual orientation, aaaand retardation are all fair game.

You want tasteless? Here you go. I learned a new one tonight:

How do you get a hippy chick pregnant? xxx on her sandals and let the flys take over. :erm:

Last edited:
How do you get a hippy chick pregnant? xxx on her sandals and let the flys take over. :erm:

thats disgusting...im yet to hear anyone other than johnny knoxsville and south park make fun of retarded people........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back