Pilots eat their young...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

...Our contract is a perfect example. I heard rumors about how our contract came to be, but didnt think they were true....until now

Last edited:
You're Freedumb.....you expected something different?????

You have no room to talk smart guy. You are selling out the pilot profession as a whole by working for Freedumb.

You have no room to talk smart guy. You are selling out the pilot profession as a whole by working for Freedumb.

Who cares the girl in your picture is hot. But come on he took the job with freedumb, the elder may have sold the young out, but pdub20 and the whole pilot group have sold the rest of the pilots in the industry out..

Freedom is ALPA buddy..and hvae been for a while now. We are no differnt from Skywest(well, we have a union:) ), pennicale, etc.

The older groups have habitually sold out the others in this business for as long as i can remember. It is not the young ones who do it, it is the old ones who as long as they get theirs, the newbies and yet to be hired are an easy sacrifice.

The older groups have habitually sold out the others in this business for as long as i can remember. It is not the young ones who do it, it is the old ones who as long as they get theirs, the newbies and yet to be hired are an easy sacrifice.

Thats what i've heard. does it all have to do with the MEC?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back