• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots at Airtran pick up open time???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't feel bad guys... The schedulers love hawaiian pizzas... Just kidding.. I don't send them chit... Anyways they urped me for a couple days to take my credit back down.. But he11, at least I get some good days off now.. Ive still flown all but 1 day of reserve..

FF... I thought you meant you were below your 70hrs minimum guarantee... At least you still get paid for 70hrs.... Now I feel like a reel airline pilot...

Don't feel bad guys... The schedulers love hawaiian pizzas... Just kidding.. I don't send them chit... Anyways they urped me for a couple days to take my credit back down.. But he11, at least I get some good days off now.. Ive still flown all but 1 day of reserve..

FF... I thought you meant you were below your 70hrs minimum guarantee... At least you still get paid for 70hrs.... Now I feel like a reel airline pilot...

Yep, still get my 70. I also get a broomstick in my ass to get that 70. I guess they think I need to "earn" it somehow, since I got a couple of extra days off.

I was back in ATL cleaning out my crash pad and on the bus back to the terminal, I was talking to an FO who was talking about picking up some open time because he can't survive on 70 hrs. I told him to try and make it on 0 hrs and as long as people have that attitude we'll be on the street even longer. What a tool!!!

He needs an opportunity to see what it's like to live with a broken nose.

Everybody always talks about the benefits of seniority but why should a senior pilot suffer?

Because you're all in it together. That's why it's called a UNION, dumbass.

Latest resources

Back