Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kharma Police

Don't mess with Texas
Serious question, what's the deal with pilots bringing their ax with them to work? Are you practicing for a second career? Afraid you will forget how to play? Want to be a wandering minstrel and charm female admirers at the Holiday Inn in Flint?

Serious question, what's the deal with pilots bringing their ax with them to work? Are you practicing for a second career? Afraid you will forget how to play? Want to be a wandering minstrel and charm female admirers at the Holiday Inn in Flint?

Guys have hobbies. Why do you give a sh1t?

Just a guess, but maybe they're trying to make constructive use of their 19 hours in LBB etc., since, other than whining on the forums, there's nothing else to do. ;)

Guys have hobbies. Why do you give a sh1t?

I'm a circus clown on my off days but I leave my rainbow pants, red nose and wig at home while at work. Guys like you with guitars look like clowns without the makeup.

You look like a wandering minstrel, and if I flew with you I'd stomp on the case.

After 26 years of spending half my life in hotels, i decided to do something more productive than sitting in a bar on my overnights.

By the way, you stomp on my guitar, I'll punch you in the throat.

After 26 years of spending half my life in hotels, i decided to do something more productive than sitting in a bar on my overnights.

By the way, you stomp on my guitar, I'll punch you in the throat.

What could be more productive than sitting in a bar with your tee shirt tucked into your faded jeans, knitted belt and shiny white New Balances, hitting on FAs half your age while knocking back $1 taps?

Latest resources

Back